• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

winter quest 3?

DeletedUser10937

Hi evreyone, this is my first day in the game, so I need some help,
The quest is to bay one forge point.. and I paid with gold, 200g for one point and nothing happend? Is this means that i have to pay forge point with diamonds?

DeletedUser

in the top center of the screen you can find your forge points which it seems you have. You don't have to use diamonds to buy points, you should be able to do it using coins. make sure you click on buy and not the image. if you are still having problem try and close FOE and open it again. hope this helps :)

DeletedUser10937

Yes, I done that, clicked on buy, not the image..and I got 1 forge point more :) reset the game, and quest still stand.. :(

DeletedUser

if you click on the snowman what does it say under the mission? for example collect, accept, abort?

DeletedUser10937

maybe it's small bug.. I have to spent one more time 200 gold to finish the quest.. now it's ok. Thanks

DeletedUser

Hey Shawne, welcome to the Forums. :)

Have you carefully checked that you actually accepted the quest?
The Winter Event quests automatically appear each day, but are not automatically accepted.

Sometimes it shows a small amount of progression if you have not Accepted yet, but keeps resetting the quest, until you do.
Please keep that in mind for future quests, before you lose very valuable time and resources due to not clicking Accept.

- L