• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Winter Quest 21/22

DeletedUser7092

Greifental - I have the necessary goods to complete this winter quest (2 of each of marble, stone, wine, dye and lumber) but I am not being given quest completion.

Anyone know why ?

DeletedUser5026

Hey Noggbad,

What Martynius said is correct - you have to obtain two of each of the goods. You can either produce them yourself, trade for them on the market, or plunder your neighbours' goods building. The game will NOT take into account any existing goods that you may have before accepting the quest. Hope you're able to get those goods and complete the quest!!

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser

Please post further Winter Event-quest issues in the Winter Event discussion in the Game Discussions section.
Because up until now 100% of the reported Winter Event 'bugs' were misunderstanding the quest or not properly accepting them.

- L

DeletedUser11643

i will stop playing cause of thise stupid quest..i can not solve this problem anyway.

Hey Noggbad,

What Martynius said is correct - you have to obtain two of each of the goods. You can either produce them yourself, trade for them on the market, or plunder your neighbours' goods building. The game will NOT take into account any existing goods that you may have before accepting the quest. Hope you're able to get those goods and complete the quest!!

Cheers,
L.R.

i will stop playing cause of thise stupid quest..i can not solve this problem anyway.i try everythig,i have 8/10 and i dont know what else i can do(and i lost all my goods on trade)..2 bad,,i was conquer east-nagach in bronze age,but i can not solve this..i wish luck rest beginers