• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter is Coming

DeletedUser

World: Brisgard
Browser and Version: Firefox and Chrome (latest versions)
Overview of the bug: Completed required production. Production is not recorded in quest bar, but supples bar at top of screen updates by the correct amount.

How often this occurs: Every time required product is produced.

Urgency: Minor bug (non-game changing).
Preventative Actions: Tried different browsers, restarted computer.
Summary: Started by producing 3 x pigskins, then produced 3 x rabbit pelts. Completed production not recorded. Tried again in Chrome, same results.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes.

Ticket submitted in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

Just a simple question...

Did you start the production before or after you got the quest. If you started the production before the quest was given, the finished production not always counts towards the quest goal.

DeletedUser4800

This is not a bug, the production count starts when the quest starts, so the production on the bar doesn't matter in this case. You need to create say 9000 production from the start of the quest. So lets say you have 10.000 production in the bar, it won't matter.

DeletedUser

Also, did you actually click "Accept" on the quest, else it won't activate.
Another thing, are you producing the exact product it's requesting?

- L

DeletedUser

Accepted the quest in both browsers. Production only started after accepting quest.

Firefox did not record any. Chrome recorded Pigskin production in quest bar, then after the 4 hour rabbit pelt production, the pigskins had gone and the pelts were not recorded either.

It's not the only bug which is affecting me; My progress of the Calm Canturia quest has also not recorded the public bath I built, thogh it did record the 30 happiness for paths I built first.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Accepted the quest ... Production only started after accepting quest ... then after the 4 hour rabbit pelt production, the pigskins had gone and the pelts were not recorded either.

Seeing these points, I would suggest creating an in-game ticket with your problem.
I also already saw you responded to another thread about Calm Canturia if I'm not mistaken, so that issue will be resolved there.

- L

DeletedUser17

We will await your ticket, I shall set this issue to investigating.