• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter Forum Contest 2020

Aelin Wildfire

Corporal
Winter%20Contest%202020%20logo.png

Greetings, Kings & Queens!

We have just prepared something really special to celebrate the Holidays! Beginning today (December 14th, 2020), our special Winter Forum Contest will bring you three rewarding challenges by January 4th. Login and click in the button below, to see the special contest image and choose a number to start one of the three challenges.

Note: Please keep in mind that each challenge have a specific day to be unlocked

For every challenge, you have the chance to gain a special prize by sending the correct answer. To summarize:
  • Challenge 1 – December 14th, 2020
  • Challenge 2 – December 21st, 2020
  • Challenge 3 – December 28th, 2020

The prizes:
Every contest needs prizes! This time, we're giving unique buildings from different Winter Events, as well as additional diamonds, forge points and blueprints.

Challenge 1 – December 14th
  • Reward: 2 Winter Spire Selection Kits (2 winners), 1000 Diamonds (8 winners).
  • Winners: 10 winners, randomly picked (correct answers required)
Challenge 2 – December 21st
  • Reward: 2 Winter Cars (2 winners), 100 Forge Points (8 winners).
Challenge 3 – December 28th
  • Reward: 2 Bakery Upgrade Kits (2 winners), 10 Blueprints (8 winners)

Winners will be determined by a raffle between all the correct entries by the end of the whole contest.

Entry requirements & Contest rules

Entry Requirements:

Do you have a game and forum account? Great, that's enough to participate. If you don’t have one, then you can create your game account here and forum account here!

Contest Rules:

You can submit your answers for any of our three challenges by January 4th, at 23:59 server time. After that, our support team will check your answers, to provide the results alongside a list of winners. Now please read carefully the rules of this contest:
  • Every account can enter the contest only once.
  • Should you win a prize in the event, it can only be granted to the account that won.
  • Members of the FOE Team cannot join this contest.
Have you decided already? So, login and send your answers now! Also, if you wish to leave any feedback about the Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Attachments

• Terms and Conditions - NG.pdf
    152.6 KB · Views: 222

Aelin Wildfire

Corporal
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

• Why didn't I get any rewards after answering correctly?
    • For each challenge we have a limited amount of winners. By providing the correct answer you join a raffle with other players to snatch one of those available rewards (the winners are randomly picked).

• There's another challenge available now! Can I still play the previous one?
    • Yes! We're not closing previous challenges, which means that you can play the first challenge from December 14th to January 4th, at 23:59, when the whole contest will be closed.

• How can I check the results for each challenge?
    • The results and rewards will be handled by our support team after January 4th, 2020.

• Why one of the challenges is not available for me?
    • Each challenge has an opening date, which means that you'll have to wait for a few days before they're opened.

• Can I share the challenge answers with my guild friends?
    • This is up to you, but your chances to grab the rewards will be decreased, as we'll have more participants with correct answers.

• I don't want anyone else copying my answers! Is it really safe to send it by clicking on that "PARTICIPATE" button?
    • Yes! The challenge forums are moderated, which means that participants will NOT be able to see the answers from other players.