• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter event - special present

DeletedUser105937

• World:Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: Firefox/34.0
  • Overview of the bug: I went for todays "special present" and got it from 16th attempt. After that, I have hit the "Shuffle again" button and all the presents were shuffled and wrapped again. After that I tryed to hit another "special present" and had 3 or 4 attempts. In the last attempt when I opened a present, picture of Shrine of Knowledge appeared but also a message popped up that wrote "you allready collected todays special" (it might not be accurate word per word since I didn't take a screenshot of it) and instead of acquiring second Shrine of Knowledge "shuffle again" button appeared on its place, and all the presents were automatically closed by themselves. This made me think that it is only possible to collect "Todays special - special present of the day" once in a day, but after I asked guild members if they had similar experience they said they were able to win multiple "special presents" in single day after "shuffle again" button was pressed. Is this a bug or is it really possible to acquire only one special present in sinle day.
  • Screenshots: Unfortunatelly didn't take one since it was automatically shuffled again and all the presents closed.
  • How often this occurs: Only once, today.
  • Urgency: If possible info on is this intended to be like this would be great to know for following days.
  • Preventative Actions: Didn't take any besides writing this.
  • Summary:Basically, the question is, weather is it possible to get special present twice (or more if you have enough winter stars to open presents enough times) in a single day after you acquire it for the first time?
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:I did but found no similar question.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98465

You can get the present as many times as you wish (depending of course on how many times you open a 'shuffle' or indeed the limitation on the number of stars you can acquire)

DeletedUser105937

Thx for the confirmation Double Decker.

Although it does not solve my problem since I don't know what may have caused this to happen, and have basically spent some stars in vain, at least now I have confirmation that this should not happen. And although I hope that this won't happen again next time, if it does I will definitely try to get print screen and more detailed information.

One again thx Double Decker.

DeletedUser99445

Suggest you raise a ticket with support and if you're not sure how then right click your city screen and select support then you follow the menu.

DeletedUser99363

i had something weird also and have submitted a support ticket with no resolution yet.
I had 7 presetns left to go and last i hit was double payout on next present, forward 9hrs latter i completed my task and received more stars to hit 1 more time, I selected row 2, 2 on the right and bam SOK shows up in graphic under present but instead card flashes in middle of screen reshuffle instead. I took a screen shot to show that i now have +20 stars in the start window, so far Mods have come up with no solution or logs showing my next being a double payout and only the reshuffle shows(why is double payout log missing. But i suspect a serious bug is going on.

Have you ever noticed every time you enter the event calender the prizes move around on the window, so i suspect that once i started the round and used all my 12 shots i still did not received SOK but left on the double payout on next, closed window, and 9hrs later had another 1 present to uncover(at this time i had 7 presents left) I clicked the box and it did uncover SOK but instead popped up reshuffle, i suspect the game moved the presents aorund like it always does when you open calender but graphic was left on the shuffle it had established the night before when i started with my 12 rolls of dice. I hope Mods and other can report similar findings so the right thing can be done. But time is running out and SOK will be gone in a few hours and alas my 120 stars saved up for it will be lost also,

DeletedUser97349

When you land on a shuffle, the prize board is instantly reset, so another prize will appear in the tile you just landed on to receive the shuffle. I appreciate this can be confusing, but the gift that pops up in the box is the correct one.

PoSa, such a message has not been reported; you can indeed win the daily special many times. I have tested this but been unable to reproduce the message you describe im afraid. Are there any other unusual circumstances you can think of surrounding the incident?

DeletedUser97349

With nothing further to go on, I will mark this as 'cannot reproduce' and move to archive. If the issue crops back up I will reopen the investigation.