• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter event quests

DeletedUser

Is the winter questline just 1 quest/day? I have seen the introduction sitting for two days before the first quest (build a tree) finally emerge which took like about half a heartbeat to finish, that and nothing else. do I have to wait for 24 hours to see/fulfill the next?:confused:

DeletedUser

I can be short there ;)

Yes, you will get one new quest every day in the winter event quest line.
Quest that you can't do right away, you can do at a later moment (you have till January 6th to do so), but you cannot go ahead and finish the whole quest line in a day ;)

DeletedUser1094

Hi angstmadeflesh...
The decoration-quest was actually your second winter-quest. The first winter-quest was about happiness, which for most players was completed automatically. If you click on the snowman, on the bottom of the quests, you'll see that you have completed 2/10 of the winter-quests.

DeletedUser

I have a question. See the forge points we gain from the winter quests do they have an expiry date?

DeletedUser4089

No, they will remain in your inventory until you decide to use them.

DeletedUser7719

Another question: if you haven't been playing for a few days, do you still have to wait 24 hours for your next quest, or can you catch up to the current day?

DeletedUser4089

The quests stack up, so you can catch up to the current day.

DeletedUser9082

I just accepted the recruit 3 new units request on this. I recruited 3 units and nothing to show I had finished the quest (and I did wait). So I clicked on the icon again, and it went back to 0. Now I have to recruit 3 more units and hope it doesn't do the same thing again.

DeletedUser

just build a spear fighter and recruit 3 of them, dont bother spending on big units and spend time waiting spears are the way to go for that quest

DeletedUser

And I suppose that if you wait a day or three then you'll have to delete three units too.

DeletedUser

Funny thing, I had recruited one unit this morning (and it was recorded for the winter quest today) but it disappeared from the quest progress bar and log after the update earlier today. It's not an issue at all, once I start visiting my neighbourhood there will be more units to build but I thought I'd leave a note here for the devs if anyone wants to check this.

DeletedUser

I am having the same problem, even though i 'recruit' new musketeers and longbows, the count resets to zero :-(

DeletedUser

The count reset to zero at least 2 times in my city yesterday, but when I recruited 3 units at the same time the task switched to 'completed'.
I suggest you submit a support request ticket (left click on you city and select 'Support').