• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter Event on Forge of Empires: discussion

DeletedUser

Man, that is very weird. Do you play on more than one server??

By the way, I just LOVE my Confectioner =D It is cute and I would like to shop in it! I have a bit of a sweet tooth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not quite true, but near enough for most people... the age of the building is set when you ACCEPT the quest (not when you complete it) - for most people there is no difference but if, for example, you accept the quest in EMA and then go to HMA before completing the quest then you will get an EMA building and not an HMA one. This happened to one of my guild mates with the nutcracker.
Is there an official statement to back up your words? I just had this problem with the Confectionary and I'm considering it to be a bug, as I'm in the Colonial Age and after building this facility it says it belongs to LMA...

See Bartimaeus46's post (dated 15-12-2012, 02:45) here: http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?9856-More-Winter-Quests-Coming-Soon

DeletedUser5399

Originally Posted by Checkered Jester
[...] During this time a "days of winter" quest will open each day, from December 1st till December 24th. You will have until January 6th to complete them all. [...]

I made the same mistake of being impatient too … not realizing that the quests came only at one a day. I finished all 24 Quests and got my prize. Does anyone know when the Bonus Quest will be released … I'm still being impatient. ;)

DeletedUser11559

at the risk of sounding duh... lol im going to ask... ive been waiting for the final challange .. and its been like days .. and i havent gotten it yet.. wondring if it possibly hasent been released.. or if im glitched ... i hope not... :o( ...

thanx again for a great game boys! deffenitly going to suck all my free time up and cause a jelouse gf... but thats allright ! cheers.. and happy new years!

DeletedUser

No, it hasn't been released.
No, you aren't glitched.

It will be released...
...before 6th January!

DeletedUser

Is there an official statement to back up your words? I just had this problem with the Confectionary and I'm considering it to be a bug, as I'm in the Colonial Age and after building this facility it says it belongs to LMA...

Back up requested, hereby granted. He's right.

@Ownoss: Welcome to the Forums. :)
Next time please at the very least check the posts right above yours.. ;)

- L

DeletedUser6968

So Frosty your job is done ( and well done ) so now you can go melt in peace until you come back next winter :cool:

DeletedUser5026

Finished, but no Frosty poster :(. Maybe after 6. January.

Hey Kalevipoeg,

Taeriyn is right. I had the same issue too, where I finished the quest but did not see the portrait. The trick is to log out and then log back in again. In fact, I can say that the log-out-log-in advice fixes quite a number of problems in this game. Enjoy your new portrait!!

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser

every one now nikolaus and snow man. I hope soon easter so we see some rabbits. but i think better idea have own picture in profil in next forge event then not every body same look. of course then must be option to switch off profil pictures in settings or load game will be too slow.

DeletedUser8813

well i got 2 out of 3 quests finished all the way,,,cirgard looks like a washout no one in my neighborhood even has the goods asked for ,neither do i ,and the merchant dont even sell them yet..so no frosty poster for that server for us

DeletedUser

Make friends with people from other neighborhoods. People who are higher is score. Tell them you will contribute fps to their GBs if that makes them wanna be friends. Your friends trades show up on your market and you may be able to snap up what your need. Or be honest with those friends. Tell them you can contribute to their GBs and by the way, can they trade with you for the quest.

DeletedUser8813

Make friends with people from other neighborhoods. People who are higher is score. Tell them you will contribute fps to their GBs if that makes them wanna be friends. Your friends trades show up on your market and you may be able to snap up what your need. Or be honest with those friends. Tell them you can contribute to their GBs and by the way, can they trade with you for the quest.

nah its ok ,its only a portrait of frosty that i miss out on..mind you the two catapults would have been nice in defense

DeletedUser9815

All you have too do is put the trades up, then take them back down, and this counts as the task! :cool:

DeletedUser11375

All you have too do is put the trades up, then take them back down, and this counts as the task! :cool:

That does assume that you have the resources already in stock, but it definitely works.

I have really enjoyed the frosty quests, 24 out of 25 is not bad, although the sweet shop sounds are creeping me out already lol.

Thanks to the guys who put all the hard work in to make these varied and challenging. :D

DeletedUser9815

That does assume that you have the resources already in stock, but it definitely works.

I have really enjoyed the frosty quests, 24 out of 25 is not bad, although the sweet shop sounds are creeping me out already lol.

Thanks to the guys who put all the hard work in to make these varied and challenging. :D

The sweet shop sound is well creepy, lol...had all the sounds off, was playing quite late at night and I must have hit S.F.X back on...Freaked me right out! :o