• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Winter event final quest is BUGGED

• Thread starter DeletedUser106685
  • Start date

DeletedUser6974

It was sent out. Whether you've received it or not could depend on various matters, including whether you've refreshed the game page between its sending out and the fixing of the issue.

you need to verify that, i have a city in every world on the EN server and have not and did not receive any message at all about this glitch.

DeletedUser16026

you need to verify that, i have a city in every world on the EN server and have not and did not receive any message at all about this glitch.
The message was sent out. Unfortunately it is not humanly possible for us to check each player's account to ensure they've received the message. We can only apologize if it was not displayed for you.

DeletedUser6974

The message was sent out. Unfortunately it is not humanly possible for us to check each player's account to ensure they've received the message. We can only apologize if it was not displayed for you.
i am checking will my other guild members right now and none of them received any such message so how was it sent out when nobody has received it at all on any of their multiple cities?

DeletedUser16026

It's the same type of ingame announcement as all others that have been sent out.

DeletedUser97688

I didn't recieve anything, but I did send a support ticket at around 12.30 and there was the response in the morning. WHat I'm wondering now is, when will the script be ready to give the correct confectionaries to the people who had already placed their new Large ones?

DeletedUser6974

It's the same type of ingame announcement as all others that have been sent out.
well so far nobody received the message so this needs to be fixed.
The players did as they were told to do in the quest, it turns out the quest was wrong so fix it.
You dont make your customers take the punishment for something that you did wrong! You as in Inno/FOE.
Your answer to me on the support ticket of "Unfortunately as you have already complete the quest we're unable to provide any assistance on the matter." is unacceptable.
You made the error, players did as they were told to do, no ingame message has been received by any players that i have talked to so you dont put your error on your customers back!

DeletedUser97688

My support ticket was much more helpful than that - they said the devs were working on a script to fix it. It'll all get straightened out eventually, so let's all just take a breath and calm down.

DeletedUser

@ DarkStar - I just sold a standard Confectionery on B world but never received an upgrade. Support ticket raised and my assumption is that - based on previous replies - the Large Confectionery will appear in my inventory at a later date?

I currently have a Confectionery in K world and a Large Confectionery in J world: if I sell these will the issue be replicated as in B world?

I did sell a standard Confectionery in D world which was upgraded to a Large Confectionery so I'm concerned that if sell in J & K I'll be losing out for a while.... or forever! :hide:

DeletedUser9695

Find it absolutely disgraceful this. You get a quest, you complete the quest and then you have to wait a week for the reward.. The response from support also almost makes it sound like it's my fault for being stupid enough to complete the quest when there was an issue with it.. And before you ask, no I did not get any message telling me not to do the quest or any thing similar to that.. However, my guild did get the message, it's just that it was me that sent it to them..

DeletedUser16026

I am unable to give you information for a specific case, sorry, you will need to contact support so that we can look into. As there are too many variables here (several quest types, buildings you've owned, whether or not the buildings were in your city before or after you opened the quest, time of opening the quest, etc.) it's impossible to provide an answer for anyone on the forum.

The best information we can provide to you as a group is the one that has been provided in the linked announcement thread. Beyond that, you will need to contact support and we'll get back to you as soon as we can get to your ticket and investigate the situation. What we can promise is that if we've made an error we'll work on resolving it.

We understand everyone's frustration, it's not one sided. We're doing the best we can here with a bad situation.

Vesiger

Monarch
I'm pretty sure I didn't receive any in-game message (and indeed posted a message myself in our neighbourhood complaining about the impossibility of the final quest).
However, the fix showed up in Noarsil a couple of hours later and I was able to do that day's quests again, obtain the confectionary and keep the previous set of awards - so I'm certainly not complaining. Although possibly I ought to be reporting the double payout as a bug...

DeletedUser107634

Did not receive the message and did not receive the upgraded confectionary. Will we receive it soon? Not happy about selling something that we were told would be replaced. Hope this is fixed soon.