• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Winter event final quest is BUGGED

• Thread starter DeletedUser106685
  • Start date

DeletedUser106685

The final winter quest will hit here in about half an hour, and it will be bugged.
Players with a large/huge confectionery will get the wrong quest.
And there will be no new prize in the bingo card.

Players, just don't do anything at all, until they fix this.

And to the good people at innogames, this is why you have beta.
And this is why it's not a good idea to cut the event short on your test server.
Testing of the last quest couldn't be done, so this is what happens.
Didn't you learn from your mistakes?
Can you please be more incapable of doing anything right? Maybe then I can laugh.
Right now, it's not even funny anymore. It's just pathetic.

DeletedUser

I was able to convert my large conf to huge.

But the other issue is also that it's still showing WF has yesterday's rewards and RKs for todays.

I have enough RKs until next time. ;-)

Also, some are reporting that the board is not reseted, like it normally is. It keeps whatever was selected before the refresh.

DeletedUser108293

What if I don't have any confectionery, I have no more stars nore diamonds to buy any and the grid has not reset, I really want the confectionery!

DeletedUser

I think the issue is that only the timer was reset, nothing else, not your board, not the rewards. It's late in Ukraine now. ;-)

DeletedUser6395

As someone that has reached the Future...and worked hard to get future buildings...
Do I really want a confectionary at all?
Errr...no.
It has no place in a future city...it's just another load of seasonal upgrades that mean nothing..like snowglobes, xmas trees and nutcrackers.
They are ugly, useless, and have no worth in making a city look good.
I don't understand why anyone would want them.

DeletedUser108629

What happens if you have already done it.
Are we going to be rewarded.

DeletedUser4879

Not even funny anymore! Never ending story!
Bug after bug after bug! Plus the game is getting far to expensive!
Or impossible to advance due to the huge delays!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser108293

I am still annoyed about the fact the pc never got snow and this is just piling on that I can't get a confectionery.

DeletedUser

DarkStar, I wrote all the other issues, the event is simply not refreshed, only the timer was. Read above.

DeletedUser16026

Please see the following post:
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...d-final-winter-event-quest.31067/#post-185982

Update on the quest matter:

The quest was fixed so if today/tonight you've only opened your game after 2:20 CET you'll have the working version.

If you opened the game between midnight and the wrong non-working version and you've sold the Confectionary, you'll receive the next (upgraded) version in about a week's time. The devs will work on providing all those affected by this with the upgraded Confectionary.

If for some reason you do not fall in the above categories, please contact support so that we can investigate your case. Please be patient while we go through all tickets, responses may not be as quick as usual. Thank you for your understanding.

DeletedUser103773

There are still issues with the final quest. On "O" world, I was able to win, build and sell a standard confectionery and received a large one in return.
On "J" world, I could sell my large confectionery and received a huge one in return.
In "C" w2orld, I can't sell my huge confectionery to get a legendary version. The quest only offers "sell your confectionery" Receive a large confectionery

DeletedUser16026

If for some reason you do not fall in the above categories, please contact support so that we can investigate your case. Please be patient while we go through all tickets, responses may not be as quick as usual. Thank you for your understanding.

Please raise a support ticket on the matter. Thank you.

DeletedUser103773

Update on last - "C" world now ok - issue persists in "D" world. There I have a Huge Confectionery but the quest is still to "sell a confectionery" and receive a large confectionery.

bilboman

Corporal
Update on last - "C" world now ok - issue persists in "D" world. There I have a Huge Confectionery but the quest is still to "sell a confectionery" and receive a large confectionery.
Me too - I do have a support issue. The fix wasn't complete.

DeletedUser16026

If the fix did not cover your issue please contact support and we'll look into it.

DeletedUser653

I am having the problem still in EN1, A world. all other worlds worked out correct but in EN1 I am being asked to delete my standard confectionary to get a huge one despite having a huge one already built many weeks ago
ticket put in to cover the problem as the fix was due to be in place 2 hours ago.

DeletedUser6974

Why wasn't the message sent out as a general message to all players like so many other messages are sent out as a pop-up as soon as you log in and not posted on the Support page?
If a player is going to the Support ticket page its because the problem already happened.
A player does not go to the Support Ticket page to look for latest news about errors in the game.

So once again the Inno / FOE customers / players take the punishment for the game developers screw up.
Pitiful.

DeletedUser16026

Why wasn't the message sent out as a general message to all players like so many other messages are sent out as a pop-up as soon as you log in and not posted on the Support page?
If a player is going to the Support ticket page its because the problem already happened.
A player does not go to the Support Ticket page to look for latest news about errors in the game.

So once again the Inno / FOE customers / players take the punishment for the game developers screw up.
Pitiful.
It was sent out. Whether you've received it or not could depend on various matters, including whether you've refreshed the game page between its sending out and the fixing of the issue.

As to the message in support, it's to let you know we aware of the issue so you do not worry if there is a delayed response because of the amount of tickets. It's not there to prevent you from doing something.