• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Winter Event bug

DeletedUser

Hi everyone just woke up this morning and i got my lil frosty friend here on day 7 saying delete 3 military units i did so and its still saying 0/3 incomplete is anyone else having this problem?

Edit: P.S nevermind fixed the problem it doesnt mean delete the actual building just 3 individual men from your army management sorry and hope this helps anyone who was having same problem <--- yes im a noob lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey King Solomonn, welcome to the Forums. :)

This is actually not the first report of this bug.

Can anyone confirm this problem?

Glad it's fixed for you, though, King Solomonn. :)

Edit: Please note that, although the Winter Event quests appear automatically every day, they are not automatically accepted every day.
So make sure to Accept the quests first, before carrying out its objective.

Edit2: There is an old known bug going around. Sometimes the quest you just checked/completed pops back up whenever you interact with your town.
This pop up is a display error and clicking any button will simply close the quest.

- L

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10257

Thanks for the welcome Lodroth and have posted 1st on the other thread got confused where to answer it as I never deleted unit makers but I may not have accepted it cant say 100% the 1st time but i did the second and third for sure. A friend of mine said there was an issue with google chrome and flash player cleared cache and history and it works fine now and have been able to get the reward.Maybe this could have been the issue all along.

Thanks

Dobby

DeletedUser10282

I completed it by doing this, however now I have no new quest in the line - stuck at 7/10 and it's been over a day now.

DeletedUser

I completed it by doing this, however now I have no new quest in the line - stuck at 7/10 and it's been over a day now.

I hope this picture clarifies things a bit more. :)

308fvys.png

- L