• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
always gotta love it when show 2 gives you the daily or shows where the shuffle is! :) Had it happen only once this event where it showed both the 2x and the daily special at once, was fun

Camerlottoo

Private
Are we really expected to pay out 2995 Diamonds to get the Reindeer Collection items that we uncover during the event using our precious stars, even once we've accumulated 9 reindeer / items? Are they free at the end of the game or will they always cost diamonds (which I won't use)?

Apparently yes..I was shocked too as I joined the game during the event. I thought the 3K diamonds was if you wanted the stuff but had no raindeer..it was only thro the forums that I learnt that all the diamonds I wasted on getting the stars to get the raindeer were a waste as the 3k stayed the same and the prizes I have are all crap :(

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Apparently yes..I was shocked too as I joined the game during the event. I thought the 3K diamonds was if you wanted the stuff but had no raindeer..it was only thro the forums that I learnt that all the diamonds I wasted on getting the stars to get the raindeer were a waste as the 3k stayed the same and the prizes I have are all crap :(

To be fair, the Reindeer are a meme. its more beneficial to spend 3k diamonds on stars then it is to buy them so even whales didn't buy them. Spend 3k stars on them and get maybe one sleigh builder, or spend on 300 stars and get multiple sleigh builders when they were a daily? Its quite obvious which is the better path. Besides the 30+Shuffle+14 star extra train tickets.

So only spenders who don't like/don't mind being efficient with their spending bought them. The event itself was rewarding enough to ignore the reindeer's existence. Like a great rewarding event. So don't really mind if some people got suckered into buying the Reindeer's, means more for inno :). (was funny cause I think someone was bragging about buying them in global on Siner and everyone just laughed at them). :D

atroxpaulsen

Private
The pricing of the reindeer thing is utter crap. Already waaaaay too expensive for "everything" in this game, not at all balanced. At least the developers make millions of $ in exchange for good karma.

Galladhorn

Monarch
The pricing of the reindeer thing is utter crap. Already waaaaay too expensive for "everything" in this game, not at all balanced. At least the developers make millions of $ in exchange for good karma.

It raher expensive yes, but no one are required to take the deal and overall the game is still free to play and secondary Inno have to make some money somewhere. There have always been offers of similar and rather overpriced items and the actual offer is somewhat not the highest priced offer when comparing to example to 1 hour deals sale where one building easily can cost +900 Diamonds – in fact this Event offer is better value that many other offers, but it is expensive never the less.

Thanks Inno on the good event! I hope everyone else got luckier then they thought they would be!! :)

And hey, this train set makes me REALLY want a blue galaxy, imagine one click and you get close to 100 fp.... mmm
My train only gives 5fp :(

But it does give 60% attack boost :D

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
(oh I never plunder and at all but man the train from this event is just so good to plunder, getting 13 FP and a bunch of other stuff from a single click is incredible)

Dead-Eye

General
(oh I never plunder and at all but man the train from this event is just so good to plunder, getting 13 FP and a bunch of other stuff from a single click is incredible)
The train plus my Atlantis is pure bliss. If this olympic building is low priority as talked about on here the other day this game is gonna turn into a plunderers wet dream.

DeletedUser

training.jpg

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
All the greens! and even a red! Only 2 Blacks! my eyes!

But I should link Asia's City on Sin the new world, Asia has 21 Charcoals (and 10+ OT's, 20+ AA's)

But its too big of a file :D