• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Agent327

Overlord
Interesting opinion, though it has no basis in real data.

Look up the Crystal Villa as one of the many examples. Data is there.

As this is the first time I know of, in which diamonds were needed for an in-event purchase linked to a daily special, this point is also seems likely to be wrong. As far as I’ve seen Inno has only had i) event-related sale of diamonds linked to purchasing event currency; ii) the occasional 'sale' of game items for diamonds though Inno's store; iii) buying event currency for diamonds. I’ve never seen diamond purchases linked to an in-event daily special before. But maybe this occurred before 2018?

Look it up.

Daily specials have been up for diamonds during events.

DeletedUser111359

There's no reason at all to have it a separate click, chore tho. It could just as easily advance the train from 1-3 every time you open a present, all at the same time, and without all the extra chrome of clicking to clear things.

DeletedUser12400

Another intense moment of my gaming career. ~War
1.png

2.png

3.png

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Gotta admit though, them timing the Sleigh Builders to be after the 70 free stars, is pretty cool of Inno :)

Edit: Ok I love the Winter event this event is awesome thank you for this awesome event <3

Last edited:

DeletedUser115979

The 2995 diamonds is way too much and for the prizes available is definitely not worth it. Maybe 2995 if you only have 1 reindeer, but reduce it by 250 for every reindeer found ?
Rob

DeletedUser96901

The 2995 diamonds is way too much and for the prizes available is definitely not worth it. Maybe 2995 if you only have 1 reindeer, but reduce it by 250 for every reindeer found ?
Rob
so 2995 for 1 thing would be ok but 2995 for 2-9 too expensive ?

shouldn't it be increased ?
1 = 2995
so 2 = 5000 because that are then 2500 for each
3 = 6750 what would be 2250 for each

DeletedUser96901

Not if you understand what he is trying to say.
didn't he say he wants more for less paying ? (all 9 for 995)
and for less the prize would be ok ? (I understood 1 for 2995 would be something he wouldn't change)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
What are the chances a rogue hideout shrink kit appears as a daily? Was hoping for one and only 4 days left for it to be one, wonder if so~