• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Hurry Botak

Private
Smithery is in bronze age, that is all you need to join a guild and do GE so the quest is valid
Thanks for the quick response
No dear, the only condition for playing GE is being Iron Age. The player in the Bronze Age couldn't, and the GE icon in their era is gray and inactive.

Thanks for the quick response
No dear, the only condition for playing GE is being Iron Age. The player in the Bronze Age couldn't, and the GE icon in their era is gray and inactive.
Well there's your answer then.

Age up or don't finish the event :P

You're right of course about GE, it's a long time since I've had to think about it :lol:

Deleted member 109369

Smithery is in bronze age, that is all you need to join a guild and do GE so the quest is valid

actually you have to be in Iron Age to do GE, so if people are actually getting that quest, please contact support as the ones I've see are either AD or collect incidents.

Hurry Botak

Private
actually you have to be in Iron Age to do GE, so if people are actually getting that quest, please contact support as the ones I've see are either AD or collect incidents.
Thank you for reply
I have already contacted technical support already, but they answered me that the post on the wiki is only a prediction and it is unofficial and not issued by the game, but according to what I noticed it was all correct.

Hurry Botak

Private

This image is from the WIKI, now:

we.jpg

What is the matter?
I've told you B4, all quests on this site were correct to date !
Yes I know, I use that site too BUT it is an unofficial site with no affiliation to Inno, there is no guarantee of the accuracy and Inno will not comment on future event quests.

Therefore you cannot complain or raise a ticket about something that hasn't and may not happen. When you get the quest on the 28th if it is still the same then you have the right to object.

Does that clear it up for you?

Agent327

Overlord
What? Spend 3k diamonds to "claim" my Reindeer rewards?!? Get serious. Have the devs all gone nuts? :?

Don't know about the devs, but you finding out only now does not plead for you.

Hi
All the quest of winter event that published on the WIKI turned out to be correct, as they all matched daily demands.
The quest #65, will come in 28th December ask as follow:
"Exchange 4 items in the Antiques Dealer building OR Solve 6 encounters in the Guild Expeditions"
and "Gather some (2,000 - 274,000) coins"

No quests are published on the Inno Wiki. Any outside source can not be trusted, so you have no argument at all.

This means that players in the Bronze Age will not be able to finish the event, Because there is no antiques construction, no GE in BA.
Is this fair? Or will the request be modified to match all ages?
We hope you will help us complete the event please, and thank you very much.

Quests are never modified during an event. The specific quest you mention can still be solved in two ways, so work on it and thank you very much.

Any Empire

Sergeant
I wonder if anyone has actually spent the 3k diamonds for this yet??

Other than this terrible feature I'm enjoying the event, got a couple of nice trains set up. Feeling it's maybe too long but that is hard to judge.
The very fact that the Devs kept it unchanged from Beta, argues that enough Beta players must have paid the diamonds at the current (absurd imho) price; otherwise they would have made adjustments. They aren't a non-profit company.....

The very fact that the Devs kept it unchanged from Beta, argues that enough Beta players must have paid the diamonds at the current (absurd imho) price; otherwise they would have made adjustments. They aren't a non-profit company.....

If I'm not mistaken - beta players are given diamonds to spend as part of their evaluation services

I have 9 reindeer - still not worth 3000 diamonds - now if there was 3 train upgrades and an expansion - I would consider spending them - maybe.

Any Empire

Sergeant
If I'm not mistaken - beta players are given diamonds to spend as part of their evaluation services
Very true.
However, the research from behavioral economics shows that once folks are given 'currency', earned or not, they still tend to not want to 'lose " it, regardless of the fact that it 'was free". As it is framed as a 'cost' to the player to spend diamonds, there is still reluctance to spend unless the gain is significantly greater than the perceived lost. The fact that they did not have to spend real money for the diamonds does not really matter to the majority of persons; they still don't like 'wasting' something they value (diamonds), for something that has much less value.

Agent327

Overlord
However, the research from behavioral economics shows that once folks are given 'currency', earned or not, they still tend to not want to 'lose " it, regardless of the fact that it 'was free". As it is framed as a 'cost' to the player to spend diamonds, there is still reluctance to spend unless the gain is significantly greater than the perceived lost. The fact that they did not have to spend real money for the diamonds does not really matter to the majority of persons; they still don't like 'wasting' something they value (diamonds), for something that has much less value.

And you have the data ( Data: "a series of observations, measurements, or facts; information " [American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing ] ) from beta to suppport that research???

Looks to me you are rather clueless on how beta works.