• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
just for veggie and the negative guys,,,K36-481 pulling the Polar Express last year,just needs jingle bells song,,,,,,notice 1950s Rio gold and pre 1950 Rio red in consist

SING ALONG Im the OY plough lol,,,,let it snow

Last edited:

DeletedUser12400

Additional cars (wagons) can be polished. *sigh*
So if we place like 10 of them or something, that will actually eat up 20 polivates every 24hours? hmm.
Sleeping car(2x3) provides 2 forge points and doesn't require road and to be aided unlike shrine so if you are low on aid keep the building age below other buildings otherwise you can consider it as 2 aided shrines.

Sleeping car(2x3) provides 2 forge points and doesn't require road and to be aided unlike shrine so if you are low on aid keep the building age below other buildings otherwise you can consider it as 2 aided shrines.

yeah they maybe handy on my rugnir mars town as i cant get all my soks aided,so basic train can be updated using a strategy,i have things making OF/VF and Mars goods,like ships/spires/pagodas(they all get aided)/sledge builders(dont need aid),so i get all those goods in a decent amounts

Emberguard

Legend
So if we place like 10 of them or something, that will actually eat up 20 polivates every 24hours? hmm.

The shrine would have priority regardless of age because motivation provides a FP. Aid priority only counts what motivation would add to the building. For the cars that’s only happiness and for the train that’s coins

Only way the cars are getting motivated is if
(A) all multi-output buildings are motivated
(B) manual aid
(C) the main train was already aided (as by that point everything has the same priority)

Last edited:

DeletedUser118370

Hi FoE, would you recommend moving up an age before the start of Event or whenever you move up your rewards automatically upgrade to your new age. I am now in HMA.... any advice or suggestion would be helpful. Thanks

Emberguard

Legend
Hi FoE, would you recommend moving up an age before the start of Event or whenever you move up your rewards automatically upgrade to your new age. I am now in HMA.... any advice or suggestion would be helpful. Thanks
would depend on how prepared you are. The rewards upgrade yes, but so does the difficulty including FP requirements and age of goods and troops needed.

If you’ve got a well developed city then it might not effect you too much to age up before the event. But you will definitely be making it harder on yourself this close to the event. What I normally do is wait until the last stretch of the event before aging up when I’ve caught up to all quests and can spend the last of the currency on getting new age rewards

Do keep in mind the upgrades for the train will act like a renovation kit - so even if the lvl 1 train is in your current age the upgrades will allow you to bring it to your next age if you age up before leveling your train

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yeah, my plan is to do the event in EMA, then hit LMA after the events over/near the end, saving the last upgrade kit for the train :D Love that it levels it to your age! And EMA will make the quests ez pez

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Sleigh Builder was a daily special at the end in the beta version of the event, chances it appears during the event on the real servers is slim?

Dragonhost

Private
Are we really expected to pay out 2995 Diamonds to get the Reindeer Collection items that we uncover during the event using our precious stars, even once we've accumulated 9 reindeer / items? Are they free at the end of the game or will they always cost diamonds (which I won't use)?

Last edited: