• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter Event 2019 - Every train needs a Caboose.

DeletedUser112365

FOE Game Developers:

Just a thought, but why don’t you offer a ‘Caboose’ for the Train Set. Every train has a Caboose! Maybe a thought for the Winter Event 2020, or sooner. You could even offer 3 different Caboose’s; one for each train set. Just a thought, but I think most of the FOE Players would enjoy winning a Caboose for their Train Set. Thank you.

Dead-Eye

General
That would be a great idea for next year. I would hope that they would come up with a different theme / prize but it would be nice to be able to have it available anyway.

DeletedUser96901

lmstirfy (let me search the ideas rules for you); NOT FORMATTED IDEAS GO TO THE TRASH

DeletedUser112365

Hello, well here is a photo of a Caboose. The Caboose was used by the train crew to sleep, eat & shower. It was a ‘home away from home’.

Attachments

• 95596D18-C637-4132-BC48-8B49DC27875E.jpeg
    95596D18-C637-4132-BC48-8B49DC27875E.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 127

DeletedUser112365

And the Caboose was always located at the back of the train. The very last railway car was the Caboose.

DeletedUser112365

Well, I’m glad you at least called them ‘Egg Heads’. I was beginning to think I was doing something horrid & awful. Now I realize it’s the Egg Heads!!!

Romalo5

Corporal
Please don't take this the wrong way but back in "the Old Country" we call them GUARDS VANS or BRAKE VANS ... but then we invented railways!! Ooops ... no offence meant to 'the Colonies' ... oh, dam, there I go again!