• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2018

Boorg

Captain
you should report the bug

because if you have finished GE and the quest doesn't finish automatically there is a bug in it

"Solve 12 Encounters In The Guild Expedition"
is not the same as “Complete Level 1 in the Guild Expedition”, because the “12 Encounters” can be solved from any of the 4 levels in the Guild Expedition and not only from level 1. The "12 Encounters" must be solved only when requested by the Quest and not before.

If one has completed level 1 or all 4 levels in GE before the Quest requesting to “Solve 12 Encounters in the Guild Expedition” it will not count towards “Quest Completed” and therefore it is not a bug.

DeletedUser96901

If one has completed ... or all 4 levels in GE before the Quest requesting to “Solve 12 Encounters in the Guild Expedition” it will not count towards “Quest Completed” and therefore it is not a bug.
if you have completed all 4 levels you can't do it anymore

for that reason it must autocomplete

same as if you can't do a research anymore or if you already completed the map

therefore it is a bug if it doesn't autocomplete

in quests NOT in DC
in DC you would never get do 12x GE if you are already finished (or have less than 12 left) :P

Boorg

Captain
if you have completed all 4 levels you can't do it anymore

for that reason it must autocomplete

same as if you can't do a research anymore or if you already completed the map

therefore it is a bug if it doesn't autocomplete

in quests NOT in DC
in DC you would never get do 12x GE if you are already finished (or have less than 12 left) :P

That could be considered as bad planning and GE can’t be compared with Research or the Continent Map where one must wait for the next release of the next part of FoE to be able to complete such a Quest. The GE is available every week therefore if one wants the participate in an Event one needs to take some things into consideration and make some advance planning.

DC is different and can’t be compared with Event Quests.

If you are convinced that it is a bug report it and please let us know the outcome.

DeletedUser96901

If you are convinced that it is a bug report it and please let us know the outcome.
I only report bugs that happens to me

You can still do it. Just wait untill Tuesday morning.
and what will you do in a small event that runs only one week ?

you can report it there but a fix sure is sure not implemented in that week

Wow, I would of never, ever, ever known that in the 5 years i've played this game. Thank you Capt. Obvious!
I am glad that I could help you

I've been playing this game 5 years and I don't need some noob trying to be sarcastic.
you are a forum noob

or else you wouldn't make 3 posts in a row

maybe this will help you too: you can edit

Last edited by a moderator:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General

"Solve 12 Encounters In The Guild Expedition"
is not the same as “Complete Level 1 in the Guild Expedition”, because the “12 Encounters” can be solved from any of the 4 levels in the Guild Expedition and not only from level 1. The "12 Encounters" must be solved only when requested by the Quest and not before.

If one has completed level 1 or all 4 levels in GE before the Quest requesting to “Solve 12 Encounters in the Guild Expedition” it will not count towards “Quest Completed” and therefore it is not a bug.
Yes it will count .. i do all 4 levels of GE very fast and i did them a lot faster then i got to that quest ... on the morning of it i just collected the star cookies lol

DeletedUser113110

It's the WINTER event, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110327

OK, if you are so willing to help, explain how they can put in a double payout and a shuffle and than make sure thios does not happen. Keep in mind this in not the first winter event and they have been told this before.

A shuffle is a gift, a present, so it could easily be added as an icon to the event window which the player can choose when they wish to. That way they can carry on playing the existing window to try to get the prize they want, and if they get it, they can then select the shuffle prize. That way the shuffle would actually be an extremely valuable prize, not one to dread and hope you don't get.

By the way, I wasn't complaining, I was genuinely trying to help. The comment about not getting two shuffles was a tongue in cheek joke. I should use smilie faces more often :D

Agent327

Overlord
A shuffle is a gift, a present, so it could easily be added as an icon to the event window which the player can choose when they wish to.

Have you done a lot of programming work on the game that you know it can be easily added? Would love to know what other features are your work.

That way they can carry on playing the existing window to try to get the prize they want, and if they get it, they can then select the shuffle prize. That way the shuffle would actually be an extremely valuable prize, not one to dread and hope you don't get.

No, that way the shuffle would be a very easy way to get more of what you want. You might as wel take out the shuffle and just let yoiu restart with one turn, just as you can with the summer wheel. No need for the extra tension of the shuffle.

By the way, I wasn't complaining, I was genuinely trying to help. The comment about not getting two shuffles was a tongue in cheek joke. I should use smilie faces more often :D

Your efforts in trying to help sure look similar to complaining and whining all the time. Your jokes are not coming over at all. Smilie faces will not fix that.

DeletedUser110327

Agent, the reason I'm here, the only reason I'm here, the only reason I come to these forums, the only reason I take the time to post, the only reason I'm replying now is because I love the game. There is no other reason. I'm not a complainer, I'm a lover. I'm not a whiner, I'm a lover. I love this game for lots of reasons, it's brilliantly put together. A lot of heart goes into the game. The attention to detail is superb. The game is immersive and has many features which I enjoy coming back to every day. The game has been well thought out, and there are some brilliant people working on the game. I love the graphics, I love GE, I love the social side to the game. I love the way the game has been integrated into the online experience it is. I love everything about the game with one exception.

This is a free to play game, and you have to make money, but much of the changes to the gameplay is not designed by people who love the game, it is designed by people who don't care about the game, they don't care about the players, they don't care about anything except how much money they can wring out of it. They're never happy, they're always looking for more, always taking things away from the players to try and sneak more diamonds out of them. Doesn't matter if they have a good year, next year they want more and more and more, so they continue to sneak things away from the game to try to sneak more diamonds out of us.

My intent isn't to complain and whine, it's to try and find ways to make the company money. You can't do that designing gameplay developed by accountants whose only aim is to wring more money out of it. Players feel gameplay. They may not know what goes on under the hood, but they can feel the engine, and they can feel when something has changed. Like the time when the forge point bar was cut off at 10 forge points when it used to flash and go up to 12. I could list perhaps 15 to 20 similar small changes over the last couple of years, all designed to take away from the players gaming experience to try to get more money out of them. Players can feel the changes because lovers love from their hearts and they know when they're being loved back and when they're just being used.

Players who feel loved will spend more money voluntarily. Players who feel cheated will spend less. Don't underestimate the power of love. Spurned lovers will not make you money.

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
This is a free to play game, and you have to make money, but much of the changes to the gameplay is not designed by people who love the game, it is designed by people who don't care about the game, they don't care about the players, they don't care about anything except how much money they can wring out of it. They're never happy, they're always looking for more, always taking things away from the players to try and sneak more diamonds out of them. Doesn't matter if they have a good year, next year they want more and more and more, so they continue to sneak things away from the game to try to sneak more diamonds out of us.

AGREE 100% - A typical example is the exorbitant cost to buy extra stars in the Winter Event, 120 diamonds to buy 10 stars (1 present), 280 diamonds to buy 25 stars (2.5 presents) and 1050 diamonds to buy 100 stars (10 presents). I understand that each present gives a match to light candles, which is more often than not only 1 candle, but the cost we are expected to pay to get anywhere in the events you present us with is simply a joke. It's much like the specials you offer to buy buildings which are on average around 2000 diamonds. I have been playing this game for about 3 years or more and I am slowly getting to the point of giving up on Inno and FoE. How often do you give the players something in the way of thanks for buying diamonds and keeping the game alive.

Very soon it will be goodbye from me because this is getting more ridiculous the longer I play.

DeletedUser113110

[Note: 1 Match would be about 2 candles on average.]
FoE Prices:
120 Diamonds=10 Stars= 1 Present= 2 candles[12 Diamonds per Star]
280 Diamonds=25 Stars= 2 1/2 Presents = 5 candles[11.2 Diamonds per Star]
1050 Diamonds= 100 Stars= 10 Presents = 20 candles[1 tree][10.5 Diamonds per Star]
So therefore, It takes more than 10 Diamonds to get a single star. It may be okay if you get a good prize like the Rouge Hideout, but if you get coins- then it's just too expensive.
I am proposing these prices:
60 Diamonds= 10 Stars[6 Diamonds per Star]
150 Diamonds= 30 Stars [5 Diamonds per Star]
250 Diamonds= 50 Stars [5 Diamonds per Star]
470 Diamonds= 100 Stars [4.7 Diamonds per Star]
This would make prices much more affordable, therefore more people would buy Stars, and Inno would still make about the same amount of money.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! We seem to be wandering a tad off topic here. As a reminder the topic is the Winter Event 2018.

Please also bear in mind our other rules, especially the one about remaining polite and treating each other with respect. As a courtesy to other players please check your posts and edit pr delete where necessary. Any posts not dealt with by yourselves will be edited or deleted by the mod team shortly. This may have consequences in terms of your access to this forum.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Well winter or Christmas event ..it is all the same ... i have mix feelings about it ... ok for now i am doing quests and i have come to daily quests very fast and i do them day to day and i know i will finish it ...but if you average 2 candels per match and you need 15 trees for maximum lvl of special building, i think we could be short of an upgrade ....

Agent327

Overlord
Well winter or Christmas event ..it is all the same ... i have mix feelings about it ... ok for now i am doing quests and i have come to daily quests very fast and i do them day to day and i know i will finish it ...but if you average 2 candels per match and you need 15 trees for maximum lvl of special building, i think we could be short of an upgrade ....

Yes, that can happen when you get random rewards. What makes you think you have a right to get the main prize every time all the time? Would there be any excitement in that once you get it?

How about you first complte the event and then see if you are actually short an upgrade. Chance you are is very, very slim.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Yes, that can happen when you get random rewards. What makes you think you have a right to get the main prize every time all the time? Would there be any excitement in that once you get it?

How about you first complte the event and then see if you are actually short an upgrade. Chance you are is very, very slim.

You don't need to worry about my own excitement. I will be excited even without someone tellin me ro be. My comment has derived from the statments about how mechanics of events has changed and how they are more fair to players in general. Just like Summer or Fall event have been ... and that was a nice addition , that would be nice that continues in Winter event as well ... but from curunt situation it might not.

Agent327

Overlord
You don't need to worry about my own excitement. I will be excited even without someone tellin me ro be. My comment has derived from the statments about how mechanics of events has changed and how they are more fair to players in general. Just like Summer or Fall event have been ... and that was a nice addition , that would be nice that continues in Winter event as well ... but from curunt situation it might not.

What statments????

If they are more fair to players in general, why do you complain????

The Winter Event is the Winter Event. Set up has been the same since the start. You open packages!!!