• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2018

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
What statments????

If they are more fair to players in general, why do you complain????

The Winter Event is the Winter Event. Set up has been the same since the start. You open packages!!!

In several Q&A .... and i don't understand your obsession about complaining.... if all and every coment sounds to you as a complaining ... it is a feedback page and i am giving one ... i haven't wrote anything about gift opening ... i am just talking about main prize : winter spire or whatever it is calld ... and the fact that inno allready said that they will work on this aspect that a player at least gets one prize like that ... they allready shown they can do it , even with a bit extra ... and as i said ti would be nice to have it like that in this event too ...

DeletedUser116166

Extremely frustrating to have last present opened uncover a 'X2 next present opened 'only to have it disappear before you have gained sufficient stars to open the next present - this has now occurred 2 days on the trot to me and is extremely discouraging after all the effort put in during the day to obtain the stars. Apparently this is due to the reset which occurs whilst I am afk and nullifies the x2 reward. This is crazy gameplay and about time the programmers modified the coding to retain the x2 award after the daily reset especially when the subsequent task to complete does/would over-run the reset time. regards, Necro

Ps I have screen shots available to illustrate the occurrences which, I am unable to upload to here.

DeletedUser113110

Extremely frustrating to have last present opened uncover a 'X2 next present opened 'only to have it disappear before you have gained sufficient stars to open the next present - this has now occurred 2 days on the trot to me and is extremely discouraging after all the effort put in during the day to obtain the stars. Apparently this is due to the reset which occurs whilst I am afk and nullifies the x2 reward. This is crazy gameplay and about time the programmers modified the coding to retain the x2 award after the daily reset especially when the subsequent task to complete does/would over-run the reset time. regards, Necro

Ps I have screen shots available to illustrate the occurrences which, I am unable to upload to here.
There is also a bug similar to this, but the polar opposite- I got a x2 twice(despite only opening one x2)
My last present opened yesterday was 14 Stars(which was doubled to 28). Today I opened a few more, and the first one(Colonial troop-Cannon) was doubled as well. I got 2 troops.

Emberguard

Legend
The forums have a size limit for uploading and linking

Save a spare copy so you still have the original, and try trimming the image to only what needs to be shown. If it still won't upload them try making the trimmed version smaller

Alternatively, upload to a different site and link here

Or send in a support ticket and see if it will upload there

Emberguard

Legend
When you obtain the x2 - how long do you usually have left until it resets?

upload_2018-12-11_12-58-24.png

[Edit]
Would this help you with your problem? Or would it make it more confusing as to what the reward is?

upload_2018-12-11_14-19-30.png

Edit
It's likely you don't retain the x2 so you don't get two double payouts on the same run given the whole set of presents reset with the daily special

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord

You know it is there. Stop wasting all your stars!!!!

Agent327

Overlord
When you obtain the x2 - how long do you usually have left until it resets?

View attachment 17116

[Edit]
Would this help you with your problem? Or would it make it more confusing as to what the reward is?

View attachment 17122

If the x2 were to be retained for after reset, the presents wouldn't be able to be reset either. Which is linked with the Daily Special changing. Not impossible to make it so only the DS changes, just would mean changing how presents are handled in that area

He is wasting all his stars in a stupid way. If he hits the "show two" with his last effort he will have a similar problem. There is nothing wrong with the game. He does not understand the system.

DeletedUser100133

Hello

As you can see a few comments have been edited or deleted from the thread, could we please stuck to the topic and stuck to the forum rules, please be polite to each other and if you see a comment that is off-topic please try not to quote or reply to the comment, use the report system please.

Thank you

DeletedUser109867

wow i can't believe all the angst and worry about what shows on the screen with shuffle or no shuffle etc. I am enjoying the event, and the building looks good. I should get to level 12 but if i only get to level 10 or 11 i'm not really going to lose any sleep over it, i don't play the game for the events, the events just add to my game. The events add some fun to the game and something different, and if you don't like them or how they work, then don't do them! But of course everyone will. Even if you don't get the level 11, there are still all the other prizes you win through the event that don't cost you anything no one seems to count those!

DeletedUser108359

wow i can't believe all the angst and worry about what shows on the screen with shuffle or no shuffle etc. I am enjoying the event, and the building looks good. I should get to level 12 but if i only get to level 10 or 11 i'm not really going to lose any sleep over it, i don't play the game for the events, the events just add to my game. The events add some fun to the game and something different, and if you don't like them or how they work, then don't do them! But of course everyone will. Even if you don't get the level 11, there are still all the other prizes you win through the event that don't cost you anything no one seems to count those!

Well said, although i guess most people try get the best they can.
i always try finish the event and get the best of everything, but also don't stress too much if i cant make it. As you say as well its a nice building and even at level 10 is pretty decent. I really like the charming cottage and for me the sleigh builder rocks. Big thank you to whoever came up with that. There are mundane prizes as well, naturally, but if those weren't there then the specials wouldn't be special.
yes there are always things we would like better, or more of, or less of but for me as long as the quest is interesting, is possible to do and achieve WITHOUT buying diamonds ( sorry dev's, id love to buy tons of diamonds but really cant afford to ) and the prizes are well thought out and reasonable ( as i feel this one was ) then its worthwhile and perks the game up.
At least in this game the devs are constantly trying to improve and change it.
We wont all be happy all the time and there will be mistakes and problems, and we will smile at times and moan at times tha'ts life and human nature.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Yes , it is all nice ...even these small prizes you get .. it all acumulates over time and it is great ... actually as a general look to this year main building i like it a lot ... it looks very nicely designed... i would only put plain trees around it ...lol

Jaspero949

Private
Enjoying the game and this event mostly but just completed quest 50 to be told to come back in 18 hours, which I did, finished quest 51 and was told to come back in 14 hours.
Why is there a delay between quests?. I feel like I'm being deliberately delayed to make it harder to finish the event and therefore more likely to spend diamonds.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Enjoying the game and this event mostly but just completed quest 50 to be told to come back in 18 hours, which I did, finished quest 51 and was told to come back in 14 hours.
Why is there a delay between quests?. I feel like I'm being deliberately delayed to make it harder to finish the event and therefore more likely to spend diamonds.
It is allways the same amount of time beatwen daily quests... one that shows more time tou finished faster and one with less time you finished later ... and that is the only reason for showing you difrent time .. :-))

Jaspero949

Private
It is allways the same amount of time beatwen daily quests... one that shows more time tou finished faster and one with less time you finished later ... and that is the only reason for showing you difrent time .. :-))
I understand daily quests are 1 per day but quests in the winter event shouldn't have time delays between them as this makes it longer to complete.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I understand daily quests are 1 per day but quests in the winter event shouldn't have time delays between them as this makes it longer to complete.
So my quest and prize curuntly reset in 11 hours and 52 minutes aproximate... and in my country that makes it 01:00 ... as server time is based on UK ... then that is at 00:00 there that reset happens... and a new quest is opend and the timer counts againe twords 0.... if you finish the task in 1 minute after the reset you will have to wait longer as there is more time to next reset ... if you did it later it will show you exactly less time as how long you needed to finish it ... even if you don't finish the timer allways run ... so there is no delays ... the only thing can be different for you is your local time ...

Jaspero949

Private
So my quest and prize curuntly reset in 11 hours and 52 minutes aproximate... and in my country that makes it 01:00 ... as server time is based on UK ... then that is at 00:00 there that reset happens... and a new quest is opend and the timer counts againe twords 0.... if you finish the task in 1 minute after the reset you will have to wait longer as there is more time to next reset ... if you did it later it will show you exactly less time as how long you needed to finish it ... even if you don't finish the timer allways run ... so there is no delays ... the only thing can be different for you is your local time ...
How does that explain why I've been able to do multiple winter event quests in 1 day up till now?

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
How does that explain why I've been able to do multiple winter event quests in 1 day up till now?
On the first day of event you have a quest #1 and all up to quest #40 you can do them one after the other up to all you can do in one day... at the same 1st day and also the 1st daily quest is running in the background.... in my case i did 40 quests in 2 days ... so in that time 2 daily quest have been open so i could have done them in 1 day ... after that i was on one per day ... if you take 10 days to finish first 40 quest, then you will have 10 open daily quests to do until you come to one per day for real ...