• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2016

DeletedUser653

winter event ending is quite disappointing, after 30+ days you built an out of date legendary confectionery just to win a store kit so you can put it back into inventory, at least if it got updated to the current age it wouldn't be quite so bad
It does get upgraded to your current age, I sold a standard COL age one and got back a large arctic age one

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
I've only been in this game for a little over one year and certainly didn't think the same prizes would be the only ones available after you completed the Winter quest. Last year at this time I was just starting out and any prizes were certainly received gladly as you had nothing. I've advanced a little bit since then(Modern) and am a little more selective with what I need. Medals for expansions certainly but you can only get so much playing in one world and shuffling certainly costs a lot of stars. Diamonds of course but again only playing in one world and I did receive some but not like Overtype(only 250) so yes I did gain a little. I have too many Shrines and Wishing Wells and also have multiple Rogue Hideouts already and no place to put new ones as Expansions are at a premium. I certainly don't need coins and supplies and when some better prizes are offered, they are only offered or near the beginning. I guess I will have to use my remaining stars now as what I see is the best I will get. Too bad!

Agreed, but this always catches out new players as no one would expect the same prize for the last two days, i think this still sucks and there should be a last day prize different from the previous days prize

The last prizes are confectionary like in any other winter event.

Who promised you that?
You implied it...!!Quote from Overtype...."I'd much rather get all the good prizes at the end."!!

I would say the last prizes were quite decent:

December 31 - 250 Diamonds
January 1 - Renovation Kit
January 2 - Rogue Hideout

250 diamonds (managed to get once but 'shuffle' kills and start all over again.
Reno Kit (have some already)
Rogue Hideout (have some already)

Agreed, but this always catches out new players as no one would expect the same prize for the last two days, i think this still sucks and there should be a last day prize different from the previous days prize

The last prizes are confectionary like in any other winter event.

Who promised you that?

I would say the last prizes were quite decent:

December 31 - 250 Diamonds
January 1 - Renovation Kit
January 2 - Rogue Hideout
You implied it ...Quote from Overtype...."I'd much rather get all the good prizes at the end."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

good news
tomorrow last day
Wishing Wells :blush:

you just got punked :lol: