• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2015

FenTigress

Private
Sold my Huge Confectionery and nothing in return. I didn't have a clue there might be an issue until refreshing didn't work and I decided to look here and see if others had issues.
Looks like another fine mess. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser103773

Yesterday Frosty promised another quest today? Do we now assume that this is not the case. I expected a final quest with the opportunity to win stars to buy try to win a confectionery - please advise what exactly should be happening?

DeletedUser16026

Yesterday Frosty promised another quest today? Do we now assume that this is not the case. I expected a final quest with the opportunity to win stars to buy try to win a confectionery - please advise what exactly should be happening?
Just so there is no confusion, there are no more quests for earning Stars. The final quest is only for obtaining a version of the Confectionary. The final quest is also not offered by Frosty, but the quest giver behind the Frosty mask, so don't look for Frosty for the final quest.

The board issues are now fixed as mentioned in the announcement thread.

DeletedUser106818

Having to try and win the final reward for this Event instead of being given it as an end prize surely is not the way to go?
Having not enough stars left to win a Confectionary means I finish this Event with a bitter taste in my mouth....and that's not how anyone wants to conclude a 40 day Event, in disappointment /sighs

Last edited by a moderator:

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
Dark Star...There was no notice telling me about this being the last quest when my time for starting showed up. I opened up the Winter Event icon and it did show all the latest prizes so I am assuming that this was the last board to accumulate prizes for the Winter Quest. I did get a confectionary in a prior quest so I'm hoping if I sell it I will automatically get a large Confectionary in my inventory. On the Wikia discussion people were not getting it after selling and I just want to be sure that I will get the replacement before I actually sell the Confectionary. Please let me know.

PS... How long is the Quest board for prizes going to be posted as I have a few stars remaining and I want to use them all up if this is the last Quest board( or will another prize board be posted).

This Winter Quest was a little mixed up at times but I certainly enjoyed the quests and did accumulate a few choice prizes. The 'Shuffle" sure screwed things up at times when you were waiting for a certain prize to show up only to have to start again with all prizes covered. That's the luck of the draw. If everything was easy it would not be fun. Good job overall. It was my first Winter Quest and overall it was a blast. I've only played the game since the spring of this year and am finding the game really engaging. Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser107149

I too didn't receive a confectionery for completing the Winter Quest. Can someone tell me where do I have to post a message to have this amended?

DeletedUser16026

Dark Star...There was no notice telling me about this being the last quest when my time for starting showed up. I opened up the Winter Event icon and it did show all the latest prizes so I am assuming that this was the last board to accumulate prizes for the Winter Quest. I did get a confectionary in a prior quest so I'm hoping if I sell it I will automatically get a large Confectionary in my inventory. On the Wikia discussion people were not getting it after selling and I just want to be sure that I will get the replacement before I actually sell the Confectionary. Please let me know.

PS... How long is the Quest board for prizes going to be posted as I have a few stars remaining and I want to use them all up if this is the last Quest board( or will another prize board be posted).

This Winter Quest was a little mixed up at times but I certainly enjoyed the quests and did accumulate a few choice prizes. The 'Shuffle" sure screwed things up at times when you were waiting for a certain prize to show up only to have to start again with all prizes covered. That's the luck of the draw. If everything was easy it would not be fun. Good job overall. It was my first Winter Quest and overall it was a blast. I've only played the game since the spring of this year and am finding the game really engaging. Keep up the good work.
Just read the condition for the quest you've received carefully, it will list which building is to be deleted and which isn't, as well as what the reward is. If something doesn't seem correct or does not work as listed, please contact support.

The board will 'reset' for the 4th and 5th but I believe the prizes offered will remain the same.

DeletedUser97688

My quest was to sell a regular and recieve a Large. I sold a Huge, and lost it. I then sold a regular, and recieved my Large. I filed a support ticket, and they said they were working on a script. It's all under control, I hope.

DeletedUser1094

I too didn't receive a confectionery for completing the Winter Quest. Can someone tell me where do I have to post a message to have this amended?

You don't receive a Confectionary for completing the event. But you get a chance to upgrade a Confectionary by completing the event.
If you don't already have a Confectionary there's a chance to get one within the event itself...as a present in the "today's special".

DeletedUser101459

I've just played the last event and won 2 more confectionaries by picking a x2 beforehand. But my final quest says need to sell my huge confectionary. which is impossible as I only have standard confectionaries maybe it doesn't work if you have more than one at a time in the game? As I now have 3 in my city and 2 in my inventory. But computer should know I don't possess a huge confectionary!

Can anyone help me please?

DeletedUser96844

Being told that the quest on all live world servers should be treated differently is complete rubbish.
I understand if comments were about Beta server and testing of quest lines.
The live world quest issues should be treated the same, despite there being variations of final quest.
If I have a large /huge confectionary in one world and that server recognises it then the other server should do so too if I have large /huge confectionary there.

DeletedUser1094

Will excess stars be converted into FPs after the event? I believe that have happened in previous Winter events.

...or was that with the Easter-eggs??

DeletedUser107716

I too don't have a quest in the event today, just a board of presents, with a regular confectionery as the prize. I already have one regular confectionery. Unclear what exactly I'm supposed to do...

DeletedUser12400

I have this bug and i hope i will not miss huge confectionary.

LC.png

DeletedUser108030

My quest requires me to sell a 'Huge confectionary' (Not a 'confectionary' or 'Large confectionary'). I do not have a 'Huge confectionary' to sell

WinterQuest.jpg

DeletedUser16026

I've just played the last event and won 2 more confectionaries by picking a x2 beforehand. But my final quest says need to sell my huge confectionary. which is impossible as I only have standard confectionaries maybe it doesn't work if you have more than one at a time in the game? As I now have 3 in my city and 2 in my inventory. But computer should know I don't possess a huge confectionary!

Can anyone help me please?
I have this bug and i hope i will not miss huge confectionary.

View attachment 9586
My quest requires me to sell a 'Huge confectionary' (Not a 'confectionary' or 'Large confectionary'). I do not have a 'Huge confectionary' to sell

View attachment 9588
Please contact support. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Will excess stars be converted into FPs after the event? I believe that have happened in previous Winter events.

...or was that with the Easter-eggs??
Nope, any unused stars when the event ends are lost.

I too don't have a quest in the event today, just a board of presents, with a regular confectionery as the prize. I already have one regular confectionery. Unclear what exactly I'm supposed to do...
You do not get a Frosty Quest, you get a Mandrubar Quest. Please double check your quests. If your quest is not there, contact support.

Andrew420

Major
I contacted support last night about this issue
Then I contacted them again after they replied
This morning I get the standard response that they must have sent to everyone that issue is resolved
I am surprised they didn't tell me to refresh or clear my cache
Well guess what the daily prize was fixed but the quest still wants me to sell my huge con.
I only have 1 large and 4 regular
How many times should I contact support
Should I hold my breath and contact them when I turn blue
Or maybe I should bang my head against the wall each time I contact them
Then stop when I cant remember why I was contacting them for in the first place