• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2015

DeletedUser106685

Yes, rogues are "no age" so you need to build an army building of your age and let Alcatraz help you complete the quest.

DeletedUser97688

Does anybody have a list of the prizes for each day? It might be nice to plan ahead a bit...

DeletedUser16026

Does anybody have a list of the prizes for each day? It might be nice to plan ahead a bit...
The prizes are not known ahead of time. There are lists out there that are updated a few hours before EN because of markets who get their daily special before us but that's the furthest "ahead of time" that you can plan.

DeletedUser15372

The wait for the Shrine of Knowledge is killing me. It's as if all these stars have been saved for nothing.
Still a few more days left so maybe the Shrine will appear somewhere in the last couple of days or more.
The good thing about will be a lot more stars spent on it than if the Shrine appeared much sooner.

DeletedUser914

The wait for the Shrine of Knowledge is killing me. It's as if all these stars have been saved for nothing.
Still a few more days left so maybe the Shrine will appear somewhere in the last couple of days or more.
The good thing about will be a lot more stars spent on it than if the Shrine appeared much sooner.

The more fun it will be if it never appears. :blush:

DeletedUser106818

Will there be an offer near the end of the Event to receive a Legendary Confectionary with the purchase of Diamonds?
Can anyone recall if last years Winter Event had this at/near the end?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16026

Will the final 5 quests be listed on the Wiki page?
The Wiki page does not belong to InnoGames and is not part of Forge of Empires. It's an open source wikipedia, updated by users.

Will there be an offer near the end of the Event to receive a Legendary Confectionary with the purchase of Diamonds?
Can anyone recall if last years Winter Event had this at/near the end?
Dates for game offers are not provided in advance so we wouldn't be able to tell you whether one will take place or not. From what I remember from past events any offers tend to take place closer to the 'middle' of the event timeline. But they're not set in stone so cannot be said with certainty.

DeletedUser97688

Surely that will be the final quest? To sell a confectionary, and recieve the next highest level one? I don't think that they would allow just anyone with diamonds to buy the end-of-quest reward.

DeletedUser106818

Well I only mention it because that's exactly what they did with the Graveyard which was the final quest reward for the Halloween Event. (ignoring the Lab)

I looked up last years Winter Event and the Confectionary was not awarded at any stage during the whole Event for completing a daily mission, not even at the end. It was only accessible by spending stars during the Event, including the final two days.
So in effect, if you don't have enough stars or get unlucky with the re-shuffles, then you will end up not being able to complete the final day's quest, that being sell a Confectionary to receive the next level one.
Yes I could purchase Diamonds, in order to buy the standard one for 2k D's the following day but if i'm spending real coin then I would want the fancy one :)

Thanks DarkStar for the reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97688

I looked up last years Winter Event and the Confectionary was not awarded at any stage during the whole Event for completing a daily mission, not even at the end.

I think that the final quest is ell a confectionary to recieve the next level one, or sell three buildings to recieve a basic confectionary, although I am not 100% certain on this.

DeletedUser107348

What happens if you don't have the huge confectionery to sell? Doesn't seem very fair.

DeletedUser653

Just got what i assume the final quest is and it tells me to sell my confectionery to receive a large one but i have already got built a Hugh one so am i right in saying it wants me to sell a hugh one and get a large one in return? thats nuts!

EDIT just found a standard one hidden away, but why cannot i not sell the hugh one for the supersize one?

DeletedUser3360

It doesn't work even if you get the right quest, it said sell the Huge Confectionery which I have so I did, but the quest didn't finish. So I can't get anything.

DeletedUser108405

I received the "correct" quest to sell my Huge Confectionary, but haven't received my Legendary Confectionary...