• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2015

DeletedUser108359

Looking forward to this, i just hope it will work equally well on mobile as on computer as i play on both

DeletedUser106605

it did last year, i have never had issue with events on mobile...i know its random...but it seems i get better prizes on mobile...lol

DeletedUser2989

What is even better then a renovation kit? A destruction kit of course. The kit does not excist, but it would be a welcome thing for me. A building that brings down your bazaar from Tomorrow era (900 citizens) to bronze age (90 citizens). Just an idea... :p

Otherwise known as a demotion kit when used on Champion Retreats :p

DeletedUser12400

What is even better then a renovation kit? A destruction kit of course. The kit does not excist, but it would be a welcome thing for me. A building that brings down your bazaar from Tomorrow era (900 citizens) to bronze age (90 citizens). Just an idea... :p

You made me smile. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DeletedUser

Is there going to be extra puzzles/challenges like with Halloween?
I ask because this morning I had a pop-up saying I could get started now but my pop-up blocker stopped it and now I can't seem to get that message again.

DeletedUser108727

Is there going to be extra puzzles/challenges like with Halloween?
I ask because this morning I had a pop-up saying I could get started now but my pop-up blocker stopped it and now I can't seem to get that message again.

Has the event started already?

DeletedUser108435

No it hasn't but it supposed to be today. Can't Wait yo ho ho!:D

DeletedUser100065

Basically the event starts when it starts. There's stuff that needs to be in place before it's released, you will never get a definitive time for it to begin as there's too many factors to consider. Generally these things start between 10am-12pm GMT but it can vary quiet a bit also. One quest a day anyway so there's no real rush best bet is to enjoy it when it does begin and make the most of free stuff in my opinion.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
We'll get update 1.65 first, and we never get a set time for updates/changes so we can't tell you a time.

Not quite. I have the event available in my city now PRIOR to the update being applied ;)

I can't remember, if I don't use the start button do the +10 stars roll over to the next day?

Last edited:

DeletedUser16026

Not quite. I have the event available in my city now PRIOR to the update being applied ;)

I can't remember, if I don't use the start button do the +10 stars roll over to the next day?

Yeah, last minute change it seems. But at least the winter event is live now. :)

The +10 Stars do not roll over to the next day. So if you don't click the start button in a day you miss out on those +10 Stars.

DeletedUser7897

One or two reno kits and some premium production or premium cultural building would be nice.
Also a few thousand medals to unlock new expansion and that would be all I wish from this event :)

DeletedUser108293

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS! Why don't pc users get snow, it is so unfair. I don't have a mobile device so I can't see what my town looks like wintery. Before the event is up, PLEASE PUT THE SNOW ON PC!

DeletedUser106505

This is my first winter event and see it has started hen I logged on just...
What is the best strategy?..save stars?..spend them as they come in?..finish the quest's quickly if you can?
ANy 'old hands' got any advise please :)

DeletedUser103130

This is my first winter event and see it has started hen I logged on just...
What is the best strategy?..save stars?..spend them as they come in?..finish the quest's quickly if you can?
ANy 'old hands' got any advise please :)

Best strategy is save until you see something you really want. And you cant rush through the event, its one quest per day :)

DeletedUser12400

Thank you! I think the first thing you should have done is fixed that bug that aid doesn't polish because i already having issues with first quest in many worlds.

first quest.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16026

Regarding the image, if you're having an issue happiness registering try disconnecting/reconnecting your road Town Hall.