• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2014

DeletedUser5514

Ive put a big confectionary in my city today with the intention of selling it and getting the huge confectionary. But the quest giver doesnt seem to recognize the confectionary construction thus im wondering if it will ignore the sale of that building and consequently not give me the huge confectionary.

DeletedUser5180

The quests, yes, but not the prizes. Diamonds were earlier here on EN.

. . . . mk

i did not say anywhere that the prizes were in the same order on en as they appeared on beta, hence my post saying 'the quests appeared in an identical order to beta server'

DeletedUser2989

Ive put a big confectionary in my city today with the intention of selling it and getting the huge confectionary. But the quest giver doesnt seem to recognize the confectionary construction thus im wondering if it will ignore the sale of that building and consequently not give me the huge confectionary.

You'll have to sell the specific type of confectionary in order to meet the quest requirements. I'm not sure on the trigger for the quest but I believe it doesn't consider any of the confectionaries in your inventory. The quest also won't change once it is offered.

DeletedUser11899

yes it is, unfortunately for you, you should've do it before the quest appeared

DeletedUser5180

i think you must get and build a normal sized confectionary to fulfill the first quest requirement and not build a large confectionary that you may have in your inventory. i'd imagine that 'getting' means from the event rather than one already stored in your inventory.?

DeletedUser5514

yes it is, unfortunately for you, you should've do it before the quest appeared

the quest appeared today so ive put the confectionary today after accepting the quest... announcement reffers you will get either a big confectionary or a huge one, so im kinda lost now: how can i get a huge one if the event is giving a normal one, not a big one. Confectionary is always a confectionary, either normal, big or huge, the quest doesnt specify but for sure you need a big confectionary to get the huge confectionary.

Announcement: "If you already have a Confectionery, you will be able to get its larger version, and if this one is also in your city, you will have a chance to obtain a brand new Huge Confectionery towards the end of the event!"

Quest giver says: "Get and build a Confectionary" and "Sell your Confectionary"... Reward: "1 Large Confectionary".

I got the Confectionary from my stock instead from the prizes, but i didnt put the normal wich i also have in stock since announcement refferred you could get a huge one if you had the big one in your city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"In your city" is key here, if it's in your inventory, it won't count. You had to have it in your city before you logged in today. You now have the quest to build and sell the regular confectionary, the large one won't count for that.

DeletedUser5514

"In your city" is key here, if it's in your inventory, it won't count. You had to have it in your city before you logged in today. You now have the quest to build and sell the regular confectionary, the large one won't count for that.

Is there anyone who already had a large confectionary in theyre cities before today quest... if so, how did it work out for you guys?

joesoap

Major-General
i had a large confectionery and my quest said to sell "large confectionery",and i got a huge confectionery
it did say to make sure it was the large 1 you sold & not the normal 1

Last edited:

DeletedUser5514

i had a large confectionery and my quest said to sell "large confectionery",and i got a huge confectionery
it did say to make sure it was the large 1 you sold & not the normal 1

ok tks... maybe INNO should give more detailed information on theyre announcements (list of quests and prizes) because as it is, some players will end up on the losing side, even though they have all the conditions not be losing anything

DeletedUser5514

It will count if its in your inventory. I just took one normal confectionary from my stock, put it in my city and sold it and got another large confectionary. It seems i would have to have the large confectionary in my city before this last quest to receive a different quest than the one ive received. This information should have been announced but it wasnt...

DeletedUser15526

yes i got ripped off too i placed a large confectionary from my inventory in my city today and it didnt work, was hoping for huge confectionary :(

no one told us it had to be in your city first. thanks inno

then tried to get another dang confectionary from the star prize n lost out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

This is the same as in every event for 2 years. You must have the item to be sold in your city (ie built) before accepting the quest to ensure FOE understand that you have the building.
In this example you have a normal one and a large one in stock but you say none in your city. You then accepted the quest which said "Sell your Confectionary"... Reward: "1 Large Confectionary" therefore somewhere in your city there must already be a normal one to sell. Building a large one and hoping for the huge one will not work.
If you have built the large one before accepting the quest to sell, then FOE would be offering a huge one, but you did not have a large one built at this time.

DeletedUser15526

lol ive been playing for two years n didn know it :p

oh well lost a large confectionary for nothing,lol

DeletedUser14782

lol even i didnt know this test, and ive been playing for 2 1/2 years

DeletedUser15526

you can win a normal one on the prizes, i already had my large one wanted a huge one, nevermind out the window with that one,lol