• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2014

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Frosty the Snowman - yaaaaaaaaaaayy

Me wants one of those HUGE confectionery things :) ...and maybe even a ginger house (depending on what he gives)

DeletedUser98465

Queue 1000 questions over what does a gingerbread house give and what constitutes a 'huge' winter confectionery...

Sometimes I despair at the lack of intelligence in Inno's announcement...

P.S. As usual great event :)

DeletedUser15432

Well, same questions as DD phrased as follows

What size is the "Huge Confectionery"
What size is the gingerbread house and what rewards does it give

DeletedUser14881

Looking at the picture in the announcement a Huge Confectionery is 5x3 and the Ginger Bread house is 3x2
The Large Confectionary is 4x3 and looking the picture the Huge Confectionary has something that resembles a new horizontal tower so I think it will be 4x4

DeletedUser99588

Looking at the picture in the announcement a Huge Confectionery is 5x3 and the Ginger Bread house is 3x2

I agree, from the picture those dimensions look correct.

DeletedUser2989

What size is the gingerbread house and what rewards does it give

The size of it has already been mentioned as the image is pretty handy for that :) . As for it's rewards you'll have to wait till it shows up on live... or go to the beta and try to find it there :)

This is just speculating (so NOT fact) but based on it being a house it's likely rewards will be coins, probably happiness and population. There is also a chance it'll have a special effect once motivated (I'm assuming it's not polished). I must stress though that if you want to find out before it arrives here you best chance is finding out on the beta first.

DeletedUser98465

The size of it has already been mentioned as the image is pretty handy for that :) . As for it's rewards you'll have to wait till it shows up on live... or go to the beta and try to find it there :)

This is just speculating (so NOT fact) but based on it being a house it's likely rewards will be coins, probably happiness and population. There is also a chance it'll have a special effect once motivated (I'm assuming it's not polished). I must stress though that if you want to find out before it arrives here you best chance is finding out on the beta first.

Head-Desk

DeletedUser105176

I assume that the only way to get Stars is via the quest line?

I've seen one floating around and adding up the Stars you get as rewards it comes to around 430, so 43 presents? (Which is about 1 per day, just over) Or is there another way to get Stars?

DeletedUser3315

+ 10 stars for pressing start each day, plus stars as rewards from the presents and of course buying them with diamonds

DeletedUser102246

what time of day is this going to start

You would think that an Event Announcement *might* include the start TIME... But No.
I'm beginning to think Inno's official motto should be "Head-Desk-Repeat".

Still no sign of the event starting.

DeletedUser

The event wont start as early in the morning as this, it will be a bit later. The only reason we don't announce an official time, is in case there is any kind of delay or issue that wasn't foreseen. We don't want to pass out wrong information.

DeletedUser105176

It's started.

First day's special is the Gingerbread House.... which I wasn't lucky enough to get *sniff* ;p

DeletedUser1094

The Gingerbread House gives coins. 750 coins per 8 hours in EMA. I was lucky at first try. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I make the first quest, take the stars and then there is no second quest... I have to wait till tomorrow for the next quest or something is wrong?