• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2014

DeletedUser1081

There's one quest per day.
They accumulate, so if you do nothing for a few days you'll be able to do a little pile of quests all at once, but normally it's one per day.

DeletedUser99588

Video link has been added to the announcement. A good overview of the winter event and how it works.

Winter event video.

DeletedUser103714

There's one quest per day.
They accumulate, so if you do nothing for a few days you'll be able to do a little pile of quests all at once, but normally it's one per day.

Thanks. I finished 2 days with a 2x but it gets reset each time so it gets 100% wasted.

DeletedUser105544

So far I am just accumulating stars.
As prize panel has 18 fields, I will need 180 stars to open all fields in one strike. When I spot a panel with items worth engaging I plan to clear the whole table :)

DeletedUser15432

Bear in mind that you probably hit the shuffle at least once and possible more times during the selection of the 18 prizes, therefore, you would need to accrue a minimum of 540 stars to get 1 of the required prizes based upon the assumption that you hit the reshuffle button 3 times at varying stages before getting the prize you want

DeletedUser103205

I wish you luck, but the reset panel means its very unlikely you'll clear the whole table unless you get it last.

DeletedUser105544

You're right. Little patience could use to accumulate more. I am desperate to get rogues factory. Two years playing, never missed any single event but still missing green hideout :(

DeletedUser914

Bear in mind that you probably hit the shuffle at least once and possible more times during the selection of the 18 prizes, therefore, you would need to accrue a minimum of 540 stars to get 1 of the required prizes based upon the assumption that you hit the reshuffle button 3 times at varying stages before getting the prize you want

You may be right, but how did you calculate 540?

DeletedUser12400

Lucky :o
winter2014.png

DeletedUser6065

You're right. Little patience could use to accumulate more. I am desperate to get rogues factory. Two years playing, never missed any single event but still missing green hideout :(

Save the stars forger. It's on the way, and, I believe you will have a very good chance at one. Patience is the correct answer.
. . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14664

will we get diamond rewards again ^_^

also, will there be a champions hideout buildings ?

bmhwhite

Private
The next winter quest is to delete 5 buildings from current or previous age. Do roads count as buildings? I do not yet have any qualifying roads to test.

DeletedUser96901

The next winter quest is to delete 5 buildings from current or previous age. Do roads count as buildings? I do not yet have any qualifying roads to test.
yes
roads count
deco count too

DeletedUser96867

With the current AID feature implementation deleting 5 decos would seem like a good idea.

DeletedUser96867

You may be right, but how did you calculate 540?

That was presuming you hit the reshuffle button 3 times. However that doesn't seem completely accurate as on average you would hit the reshuffle on your 9.5th pick of each time through, and on average hit the prize you want on the 9.5th pick of the 4th round which would requite only 380 stars.

In reality there is the possibility you could have a million stars and still not find the prize you wanted, but that's only if you have as bad of luck as I do.

DeletedUser914

And in the worst case you hit reshuffle on the 16th box leaving the big reward and show2 on the map. But of course that does not change point of view that saving up stars is a very good idea.

DeletedUser15432

Well, I actually got the 250 Diamonds 3 times on 3 separate worlds