• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter event 2013 - discussion

DeletedUser

I went for the last quest as I had a confectionery so I sold it after okaying in the quest master box but I did not get the upgrade in exchange now I have got a blank spot where it was and can not get my other one back:( in return is there a bug or did it not recognize me having a confectionery in the first place?

DeletedUser

I went for the last quest as I had a confectionery so I sold it after okaying in the quest master box but I did not get the upgrade in exchange now I have got a blank spot where it was and can not get my other one back:( in return is there a bug or did it not recognize me having a confectionery in the first place?

Hi there, in your case if you accepted the quest and THEN sold confectionary I would suggest you send a support ticket (right click in game) that way it can be checked, if there has been an error you will be given the prize. Kim

DeletedUser19136

I am very disappointed at the ending of this quest. To get all the way to end and then not be able to complete it because I do not have a confectionary in my FD game seems grossly unfair .
The suggestion to use diamonds to buy todays special building (confectionery) is not really helpful as it just reinforces the notion that they game is set up to force us to pay 'real money' to buy diamonds.
I have never not completed a seasonal quest and feel that this event should of had an alternative reward of giving those of us without a confectionary the small one for completing the task. We would not of been able to upgrade it but at least we not of felt deflated by getting ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!!

DeletedUser13558

When is the last shuffle UK time ? midnight on the first or midnight on the 2nd ?

DeletedUser100104

I've finished every winter quests (no more frosty quests) yet the 'required' goal of 'Congratulations! You finished all the winter quests!' is still red. Is this bugged?

DeletedUser4800

Great event, love it how these quests upgrade your previous building and even offer you a chance to get the confectionary from the gift opening screen and really help you get the upgraded version.

I got the upgraded version plus a new confectionary, I also got pretty much all of the good awards, I missed the 300 diamonds and 1 king, but couldn't risk it as I had low stars at that point, so saved it for all the other goodies.

DeletedUser5180

if you did not get your confectionary after selling your old one please check in your inventory

also if you do not have one to sell i have read previously that if you right click in-game, send support a ticket you will be given one

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Belcher

Corporal
also if you do not have one to sell i have read previously that if you right click in-game, send support a ticket you will be given one

Sorry, but this is completely untrue. Support will NOT give anyone a free confectionery (or any other building). The confectionery can be had by using stars until the end of the event.

DeletedUser14881

So the Winter Event ended and I still have 90 starts to spend. I don't know if everyone get the same prizes per day but to me there are completely unworthy gifts to spend stars.

With "unworthy" I mean "useless to me". I shufled my packages last night and I remember a few of them: City Park, Medium FP Packs, 30k of coins and, of course, the Confectionary as last hope for player who doen't have it.

Will we be able to change the packs or something like that?

DeletedUser5904

Sorry, but this is completely untrue. Support will NOT give anyone a free confectionery (or any other building). The confectionery can be had by using stars until the end of the event.

Why wasn't there an alternate way to get the confectionery like the graveyard @ Halloween (destroy 3 buildings)? Leaving it to a game of chance to get the item you need to have to complete the Xmas quest line seems a bit weak don't you think? Especially when you consider the amount of time folks who completed all the quests to that point put in. I was one of the lucky ones as I was able to get the large and/or normal confectionery on 9 of the 10 worlds/server which I play, but I know there have to be many who didn't get so lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14881

This is only hard if you spent all your stars when Confectionary was not available. It was very possible to accumulate 180 stars or more and, at least for me, Confectionary appeared twice and I've got mine by spending only a few stars.

DeletedUser15432

Not sure if there will be one more shuffle tonight which might five me the chance to get the confectionery on the 7 worlds that I did not already have one on but the large confectionery is excellent - produces 2 times normal confectionery for 1.5 times the space requirement
Can a moderator please advise whether there will be an additional shuffle please

DeletedUser

Then why set a president on other servers? Staff knew this problem was coming by the annoyance caused else where. Instead of finding a sensible solution before getting to this point as usual Inno would rather get peoples backs up. Why not have an alternate way to complete the final quest as suggested above and avoid problems you know are coming, it would make a nice change.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

my mistake, sorry..............i'm sure i read this on the forum here tho.?

DeletedUser15425

I'm unhappy about this confectionary business as well. mostly because it is not an optional quest and cannot be aborted... it should be, because if a person did not have a confectionary and cannot sell it, then this particular quest will be stuck on my screen forever, is that so?... and yes, not everyone has collected 180 stars needed for the final quest... will this last quest disappear after the winter event finishes or will it always stay on my screen? thanks for the reply and happy new year.sunny.

DeletedUser

Everything will disappear on the 2nd whether you have completed the final quest or not.

DeletedUser14881

We have less than 12h (less for some) and we didn't get any clue about a final shuffle.