• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter 2020 Feeback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The Winter Event returns on December 3rd. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

Deleted member 109369

Please use this thread for Winter event 2020 feedback!

Hope I find some good stuff in those presents this year
1606767356149.png

Bagoas

Private
This event is the most blatantly geared to force players to spend diamonds to get a worthwhile prize, of any event. Beta feedback shows it is impossible to get 3 fully upgraded Bakeries from the normal quests and activities - you can get at most 1 fully upgraded and a second partly upgraded. The requirement that all in the set be fully upgraded AND be different types of Bakery means, for example, that benefit of fully attacker's defence needs to commit 9 x 5 space. The calendar doors also is impossible to complete without spending a lot of diamonds.
I will pursue daily prizes but will not waste time, effort and diamonds on a futile pursuit of worthless grand prizes.
Overall assessment : Major FAIL

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yeah so these main prizes are 100% terrible, especially since as proven on Beta its impossible to even get three maxed, free. In an event where they want you to have three, maxed out.

Which means it will be utterly terrible for the space requirements.

The train last year too good so we get a bad one this year? How is it that power creep was better last year, the AA and Train were some intense buildings. Almost feels like they just played it safe this time round.

Seriously all i'll want from this event will be more train cars for bigger BG payouts, and Sleigh builders, everything else is entirely skippable

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
And I was just about to ask a question regarding bakeries about being able to get 3 maxed without paying with Diamonds. I will go for whole maxed set, tho I won't go for spending Diamonds, but I won't place any of them in the city until I buy more selection kits when they arrive on Antiques Dealer.

Forwandert

Major-General
3 buildings is pretty awkward if you want to gain all the potential bonuses as you couldn't place them in a row and would have to place one overlapping the other 2 so they all connected to 2 adjacent buildings.

Not too sure what to focus on this event. They added the calendar feature which apart from a couple of rewards is mediocre rewards on par with bottom/mid postion in daily event rewards.

The main prize building doesnt appear to be worth trying to build for players on later stages of play so will get traded. The only one I usually play for in Winter event prizes is sleigh builders but due to being on at least two previous winter events and in AD I don't need anymore. Guess it'll be Charcoal express upgrades and not much else assuming they are a possible daily prize on here.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
This has got to be the single most useless event prize ever.
You'd think that Inno couldn't possibly gak out anything worse than these useless Bakery turds... but the Forge Bowl currently on beta is going to prove you wrong. :P

Here's to fingers crossed that the St. Patty's Day event will finally offer a decent 'grand prize' after these next two dumpster fire events.

1CCX

Private
Beta feedback shows it is impossible to get 3 fully upgraded Bakeries from the normal quests and activities - you can get at most 1 fully upgraded and a second partly upgraded.
Who told you that you can obtain only 1 fully upgraded e 1 partly upgraded?
Normally you can obtain 2 fully upgraded and 1 partly upgraded(basic building and 3 upgrades) .... Maybe if you are lucky with the candles, is possible to gain 3 fully upgraded
The requirement that all in the set be fully upgraded AND be different types of Bakery means, for example, that benefit of fully attacker's defence needs to commit 9 x 5 space.
You can ignore the 2nd bonus
If you want take 3 bakeries, you can place 2 macaron Bakeries and 1 gingerbread bakery to gain 10att/26def placing in 9x5 or 3x15(gingerbread Between the two macaron's)

Last edited:

Bagoas

Private
Who told you that you can obtain only 1 fully upgraded e 1 partly upgraded?
Normally you can obtain 2 fully upgraded and 1 partly upgraded(basic building and 3 upgrades) .... Maybe if you are lucky with the candles, is possible to gain 3 fully upgraded

You can ignore the 2nd bonus
If you want take 3 bakeries, you can place 2 macaron Bakeries and 1 gingerbread bakery to gain 10att/26def placing in 9x5 or 3x15(gingerbread Between the two macaron's)
Feeback on only getting 1 full upgraded, and 1 partly without diamonds, was a very frequent comment in the Beta feedback forum, and from guild mates who play Beta.

Dead-Eye

General
A YouTube video shows it is possible to get 2 leveled buildings. But they are bid and stupid buildings so im not fussed. I will go after reno kits in my 1st world and wws in my fighting diamond mines. Everything else to the dealer!

1CCX

Private
Feeback on only getting 1 full upgraded, and 1 partly without diamonds, was a very frequent comment in the Beta feedback forum, and from guild mates who play Beta.
I'm talking into my experience as beta player
You can post here when the players had wrote that thing
And if your guild mates had this, something was wrong : or you had played bad or you haven't collect all the stars available
Even with the bad luck, you have minimum 2 fully upgraded

The only frequent comment it was only the complains with the calendar rewards

Last edited: