• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter 2017

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussion, feedback and any questions on the Winter Event. Check out the full announcement here.

We ho-ho-hope you enjoy the event this year ;)

Richard & Team

DeletedUser110179

How many will it take ?

12% Attack , 6 FP combo
While Statue of Zeus, Cathedral of Aachen and Castel del Monte offer 1% attack bonus for every two levels (after level 10) ...
12% attack bonus equates to 24 GB levels (a great boon to any warrior and a great saving in fps).

6 FP-Att Combo.jpg

yoNaGLs.jpg

Stats: Thanks to pawelp
12% attack bonus
0.342 attack/square

6 fp / day
0.171 fp/square (Terrace Farm = 0.154 fp/sq)

2 goods / day
0.080 goods/square

Last edited by a moderator:

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
More buildings, more avatars and how many expansions will be rewarded ? We have already a plentyful of avatars but scarse expansions. In average there is 1 expansion on 4 avatars in every new age.

DeletedUser15986

Sadly I'll be mostly ignoring the event. I do like some of the buildings, but the high odds of getting a random shuffle before any event prizes are won mean it's just not worth the time to try and collect all the required buildings. I'll save my researches and provinces for rewards that are guaranteed, rather than sets that are unlikely to be acquired without diamonds.

DeletedUser110179

I do like some of the buildings, but the high odds of getting a random shuffle before any event prizes are won mean it's just not worth the time to try and collect all the required buildings.
The maddening reshuffle looms large on the horizon.

I got 9 RHs in the 2016 Winter event without spending diamonds (pretty much the time I started playing FoE) ...
but you probably need a good few more pieces for a decent setup this year.

DeletedUser110797

I don't play these events for the end-game buildings because they generally take up too many squares/expansions and it seems that over time more and more space is required to position them in our cities. I just play for the rewards and hope for some medals and diamonds.

DeletedUser653

copy paste from every other reply you have every done to an event,
Overtype, your a senior player from the 1st year and a founder of a great guild why do you ever post anything other than "looking forward....." please review the event and post something to show you have even bothered to look and understand the event. This event has many good things as well as not so good so perhaps a comment to show you have even looked at it might be nice.

Agent327

Overlord
copy paste from every other reply you have every done to an event,
Overtype, your a senior player from the 1st year and a founder of a great guild why do you ever post anything other than "looking forward....."

Maybe because he is a moderator and thinks he needs to support the hometeam?

DeletedUser100832

Cant see how you can get the whole winter set (9 bldgs) without spending diamonds

DeletedUser111524

It's all awf'ly Pink this year. Glad to see there is a choice of avatars to get. What I wanted to do, though, was take some of last year's buildings out of inventory and add around those. Only the moose this year, and last year's reindeer are going to look good together..

Dead-Eye

General
Well it's not quite the palace set but should make for some good plundering provided players get good sets. Bring on 2018!!!!

DeletedUser4727

Will buildings from the Winter Village Set be made available during 2018 on Daily Challenges? If so, will Daily Challenges ever be made available to more than just a favoured few players?
Thanks for your question. I've check with Game Design. We've got no details as of yet if this will be the case.

DeletedUser6065

Confectionery?
Reindeer Paddock?
Not seein' it on WIki.
. . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103795

A great collection of buildings with good rewards, but the chance of getting a set is slim without spending diamonds, also taking getting on for 2 expansions and with space being a premium, is it worth it I have inventories full on useless buildings and no space to build them, if only we were given more space to build this would be a great game.

DeletedUser109419

One of the quests is "acquire 3 sectors". I finished the map, so will be hard to complete that task.
Will new sectors be opened or maybe a new map?