• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter 2017

DeletedUser110270

Like others I will be ignoring this quest. I like some of the building but in effect you need 5 building to make any sort of Viable combination. The odds on that without shelling out a load of diamonds is very small. ALSO I have explored well above my level. (no one said you couldn't) I used up most of my remaining exploring options on the RP quest. So I will not get beyond 24th Dec in any of my 3 games because getting enough goods 3 above my level is just not an option (Unless of course yet again a huge number of Diamonds are used) I am really frustrated we are getting quests that some players simply cannot do, and there are no alternatives.
PLEASE can we have some expansion quests. There are a large number of explorers to choose from so one 'Explorer' quest each year offering an expansion as a prize should not be too difficult. ALSO if an expansion was spilt in to 4off 4x4 sections and put in to inventory then a 4x4 could be offered a prize in other events allowing players to accumulate an expansion over several events.

DeletedUser111589

@JoeBeard while expansion sounds good as a reward, newer players will lose many of expansions older players gained over months/years of playing.

Daily challenges will allow newbies to at least catch up in buildings but getting those expansions will be impossible (unless if they are perhaps placed in special shop 2 months later offering them for gold or supplies not requiring any tech to be researched or province to be taken)

Agent327

Overlord
I am not a kid to keep me busy. I know its a business but like other events I prefer to do 5 quests today and 5 quests in 3 days. It should be my decision.

Did you make the event and the quests? :rolleyes:

Just wait till the last day and then start doing them all.

So I have to make choices.

Wow, only 184 days into the game and you already get the concept! My hat off to you!

DeletedUser111589

Did you make the event and the quests? :rolleyes:

Just wait till the last day and then start doing them all.

Wow, only 184 days into the game and you already get the concept! My hat off to you!

I play for ~150 days, I reached LMA, I'm making 66 FP and ~250 goods a day, I have cleared every event and I have Arc, inno, Alcatraz and cape built. Currently, average lv of my GB would be 4 when rounded up (cape being newest lowers average lv)

If you had played for longer and still feel game is too hard, unfair or too costly, you are playing game awfully and should read some guides.

Agent327

Overlord
I play for ~150 days, I reached LMA, I'm making 66 FP and ~250 goods a day, I have cleared every event and I have Arc, inno, Alcatraz and cape built. Currently, average lv of my GB would be 4 when rounded up (cape being newest lowers average lv).

And how much money have you put into it?

DeletedUser111589

An adult. Thing is, people here are usually paid in envelopes containing money. Well, even I had credit card, it would be useless as game supported cards are none from here

DeletedUser110179

Ah forgot to say that if you cant get your desired reward after 10-11 times that you have tried, you have the ULTRA worthy opportunity to buy the Shrine of Knowledge (for example) for the SUPER special price (only for you) - 3000 Crystals.
It's cheaper to buy 100 stars (or 400) with 700 diamonds (2,800 diamonds) ... than pay 3,000 diamonds on the following day.
With 400 stars you could, conceivably, get 3 or 4 SoK (by opening presents) .

13) 12 Dec - Toymakers Booth - EN4.jpg

Got a Toymaker's Booth for the 49 size Winter Village layout.
Will have to wait until it comes around again for the second one that I need (cheaper than trying for 2 now).

DeletedUser112171

And how much money have you put into it?

Hahah man I am at the 185 day and I also Have Arc, Cape, Traz and another 7 Gbs Im in LMA, the average lvl of my Great Buildings is 5-6 and I produce 420k gold per day... I also got 440k points why should you give money to be at this stage for 6 months? Did it took you a year?

So did you get it now, why should 20k gold or less be a worthy reward?

DeletedUser112171

It's cheaper to buy 100 stars (or 400) with 700 diamonds (2,800 diamonds) ... than pay 3,000 diamonds on the following day.
With 400 stars you could, conceivably, get 3 or 4 SoK (by opening presents) .

View attachment 14022
Got a Toymaker's Booth for the 49 size Winter Village layout.
Will have to wait until it comes around again for the second one that I need (cheaper than trying for 2 now).

Thank you, thats a very good advice!

Agent327

Overlord
Hahah man I am at the 185 day and I also Have Arc, Cape, Traz and another 7 Gbs Im in LMA, the average lvl of my Great Buildings is 5-6 and I produce 420k gold per day... I also got 440k points why should you give money to be at this stage for 6 months? Did it took you a year?

So did you get it now, why should 20k gold or less be a worthy reward?

Could it be that the game is catered to the average player and not to players that buy everything in no time? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser110179

Could it be that the game is catered to the average player and not to players that buy everything in no time? :rolleyes:
Certainly ... it was developed in a time of financial ignorance (and low PC profits) ...
mobile gaming has created a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

That said, Inno are fast becoming business savy in this New Market.

Evenso, strategy games still account for only 8% of mobile gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112171

Certainly ... it was developed in a time of financial ignorance (and low PC profits) ...
mobile gaming has created a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

That said, Inno are fast becoming business savy in this New Market.

Evenso, strategy games still account for only 8% of mobile gaming.

Yeah I can show you other similar games where you can see how people would give over 500 euro just for decoration in their city that gives no benefits :)
But thats out of topic :) I haven't given much money in the game (maybe for now) and still I think I do very well for 6 months. So I believe that the quests should be done for people like me who spend hours in the game in stead of some small rewards for two-clickers that mean nothing to normal players.
I just wanted to give my feedback and gave it to the right place.
I believe that one of the most important rules in any business is to think about the feedback you receive from your clients.

DeletedUser111948

December 31:
  • Frosty: "Research a technology"
*Happy new year to you all suckers! - Inno Games

I give up. I just... HOW MANY TIMES can this be repeated???
First the "hey we heard you like rng, so we put rng in your rng" presents - as in I'm one of thous "lucky" people that opened all but 2 than all but 3 and than all but 2 presents again without receiving the special... Yeh... And than this.
For whatever reason I hoped that at least the holiday even would be actually fun, but no, it's another one of THOUS. Honestly I need to start ignoring this... Things... They call "events"... It's not that difficult to design a proper one - just DON'T PUT RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY WITH NO ALTERNATIVE ANYWHERE IN IT! But it appears Inno Games are blind, deaf and don't care one bit about feedback.
Well Inno, you are officially off my x-mas list. As in no way I'm buying anything from you to support this crap.

DeletedUser110179

I feel your pain ... I just wish Time stood still during the Steam Era ... and steam trains.

Flying Scotsman.jpg

DeletedUser110179

Wanted 2 ... but got 3 @ One Blow ... in 4 attempts.

25) 24 Dec - Sugar Bakers Booth EN7 (1-3).jpg

DeletedUser6065

Won't be finishing this event.
Not worth blowing off a province.
Didn't finish the Summer Event either.
The first time since the game began I haven't bothered.
Production team has crap between their ears.
Send that comment to them.
. . . mk

DeletedUser110179

An attack-defense combo for all the warriors out there.
The Xmas tree in the middle is just for show.

gbezSxO.jpg
EhysMAI.jpg