• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winning suplies

mike6699

Private
By conquering some territories, I 've won some wood and some stone.
What do I do with them - can't find them in my inventory or anywhere else?
Thanks

The production buildings you can build in your main city use them.

A building without the required resource gives a lot less than a building with the relevant resource.

In your case you can produce lumber and stone but not marble, dye or wine efficiently

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
By conquering some territories, I 've won some wood and some stone.
What do I do with them - can't find them in my inventory or anywhere else?
Thanks
Those aren't one time bonuses, those are permanent bonuses that give a huge boost to all productions from specific goods buildings.

mike6699

Private
I've just looked for all the goods I've won in my inventory - can only see a Self aid kit and a one up kit - no materials at all.
BTW - can't the list of supplies be in alphabetical order? :)

Goods buildings are found in the build menu

20210520_132005.jpg

Buildings with map boosted resources are shown with green writing when you click on the ?

20210520_132037.jpg