• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wine Production

DeletedUser

-Bris
-Firefox v9.0.1
-2 days ago I set vineyard to produce 6 wine. Came back 2 days later to collect and I only got 3 wine. Weird since producing 3 wine is'nt even an option.
-don't know how to do the print screen thing
-first time this has happened; however, that was the first time I have ever collected wine
-somewhat urgent
-I'll update my firefox browser as it is in the middle of downloading an update as I am typing now. I'll see if it happens again in the future...
-for summary... see overview in point 3
-yes
-no

Thank you for making a great game developers!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Perhaps the people who carry it to the store decided to take some for themselves... check to see if you can see any staggering about as if they've had a bit to drink.

On a serious note, I highly doubt this is a browser issue unless Firefox has difficulty displaying the number 6; the number is calculated by the game so if you only got 3 then it shouldn't be to do with the browser. Carasus - are you guys able to change the speed of a particular neighbourhood, like Grepolis where game speed 2 multiplies all your income by 2? If so then it may be worth checking the speed of Bris to see if that is set to 0.5.

Clarkey

DeletedUser

No - no speed adjustments... I can not think of any reason why he would only get 3... I will have it looked into, but it sounds very strange to me...

DeletedUser

Still haven't tried doing 2 days of wine production yet since anymore than 8 hours makes production much less efficient.

Has anyone else tried making wine for 2 days yet?