• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Windmill graphics.

• Thread starter DeletedUser8994
  • Start date

DeletedUser8994

• World:
  • Browser and Version:
  • Overview of the bug:
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

I have done a quick search and this does not get mentioned in the bug section.
When doing P/M rounds I have noticed (for a while now) that I cant see the windmill's blades at all. It just looks like any other building. In my own city I can see the blades turning.
I know this is only a minor thing (and not really a problem) but is it a bug?

DeletedUser

Have you checked your settings as you can turn animations on and off for when you visit other peoples cities? Mine used to bet to on but by default it must have changed at some point to the off setting and I lost all animations in other peoples cities. You can now turn on animations and smoke or off whichever you prefer.

DeletedUser

It's how ddrd1981 explained it :)

Therefore, this is not a bug and I'll send it off to that section.

Note: for next time, please try to fill out the template instead of just typing out your problem below it :) - that's what the template is for!

DeletedUser8994

It's how ddrd1981 explained it :)

Therefore, this is not a bug and I'll send it off to that section.

Note: for next time, please try to fill out the template instead of just typing out your problem below it :) - that's what the template is for!
ddrd1981 thanks for the advice I will look at my settings.
Pendragon sorry for inconveniencing you by not using the template. I will talk to Bill Gates and get some computer lesson's.

DeletedUser

It was just a friendly heads-up ;)

Especially for more intricate problems it's necessary, as it gives us extra information that's useful for solving problems like this!

DeletedUser

Pendragon sorry for inconveniencing you by not using the template. I will talk to Bill Gates and get some computer lesson's.

Don't take computer lessons from Bill Gates! I'd recommend Linus Torvalds instead.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser8994

It was just a friendly heads-up ;)

Especially for more intricate problems it's necessary, as it gives us extra information that's useful for solving problems like this!

Sorry for being in a bad mood at the time. Working nights.