• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Win Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Indeed a very good question..

as somewhen we will have the late middle age done as well.. and after that i don't c any technologies anymore.
so there must be a goal or something. coz otherwise there would be no challenge anymore and we will get bored again.

i guess that is all in the making or such and will/could be added with an update...

DeletedUser

I assume once people are close to completing they're going to add more ages.

DeletedUser

yeah most likely, and if so i even would be more curious to reach that goal to find what cool/funny stuff the developers have thought about.

anyway most of us have still a long way to go.. i just arrived in the iron ages 2 days ago..

as i do have to work a lot i won't be growing as fast as some do..

but in this game it doesn't seem to matter much. i do play every single day thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.