• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Will some kind sole?

Powe

Brigadier-General
Proposal:
The ability to buy back items you have sold at the Antiques Dealer.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I have checked, and I don't see anything like it.

Reason:
If you accidentally sell an item, it takes a long time to call support to get it back so there should be a way to do this by yourself.

Details:
There will be a list of stuff you have sold to the Antiques Dealer in another tab. You can buy this back for slightly more then the amount of trade coins you got for selling it.

Visual Aids:
None.

Balance:
It will not need any changes, although there will be a drop in the amount of TC players have for a while when people are buying items back.

Abuse Prevention:
There should be no abuse as it costs more to buy an item back then to sell it.

Summary:
The ability to buy back stuff you accidentally sold to the Antiques Dealer.

And... finished. There you are.
Note: I do not support this idea at all!

Wow Powe that's great!! Do I need a poll with it? If so you can vote against it :)
perhaps a one week timer for antique trader turn-ins.

You've already made yourself look a fool by typing the wrong Soul in the Thread Title

I'm a kind sole :)

Udklip.JPG

ah yes, I probably need to stop posting; there is no room for errors on this forum. GL all :)

Maybe an option to store GB's would be better.

Yes many things are right with FOE, patience, investing in and building GB's very helpful guilds etc. It takes a little time to get beyond noob to enjoy so many features so new players might not stick it out that long. I have decided to try to hang in the game but am too noob with poor spelling :D to have much chance of getting an idea properly submitted & implemented. Thanks to all for their advice and guidance, as Knight of Ice says using search and conforming to forum requirements can help a lot. :)