• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Will I ever get new goods?

DeletedUser

I'm halfway through the Late Middle Ages. The last goods I got from conquering lands are gold and granite--from the Early Middle Ages. Since then whenever I conquer a land all I get are gold/resources or land to add to my town. I didn't even get the Late Middle Ages PvP tower!

Is this happening to anyone else? Will I ever get new goods? Is this the end for me?

DeletedUser276

lol there are 2 goods you get per age I think it is. Dont quote me on that. So keep getting provinces and you will eventually unlock some more goods :)

DeletedUser

When you say "[you're] halfway through the Late Middle Ages", do you mean the tech-tree or the campaign map (possibly even both)?

On the campaign map, the first LMA province you can and must conquer to continue is "Cragshire". Conquering this province also unlocks/rewards the LMA PvP-Tournament Tower.

Prior to that, the provinces "Breturia" and "Mons Suiry" of the High Middle Ages give goods deposits for HMA goods. For the LMA goods, it's the provinces "Eldenborough" and "Wolvhampton". From my current understanding and experience, a player always receives two goods deposits per age.
If you've unlocked these provinces and received no goods deposits then please submit an In-Game Ticket via Support. To do so, right-click anywhere in-game and select "support".

Regards,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser

I just conquered Kaltenweiher (got money and supplies) yesterday and Felssenke (got extra land) today. Teufelsfurt will fall by tomorrow and I'll get money and supplies there.

I've never heard of Cragshire. I'll keep on trucking. Thanks for the info!

DeletedUser

Okay, then you still have to conquer the last two Early Middle Age provinces "Felssenke" and "Teufelsfurt". You should be scouting the first HMA province next "Breturia" that will give you your first deposit for HMA goods.

Good to read that everything's in working order. :)

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

P.S.: That map John Galt attached is also self-explanatory compared to what I've written. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

In addition there's a very handy Sector Negotions Guide out there that also tells you which province gives what reward.
You can find a link at the end of this message. ;)

- L

PaFox

Private
Hi John
Great map, thanks. Where the numbered blocks show in a region, should you get all of the deposits shown in the numbered block, or one, or some? I only get one e.g. Sturmholen - I only have alabaster

DeletedUser4089

You should only get 1 goods deposit per province, and a total of 2 goods deposits per age.

For example, Bronze Age goods are Lumber, Wine, Stone, Marble and Dye.
The Bronze Age Goods Deposits can be found in (i think) Hymir and Paruuch.
In Hymir you will get 1 of the 5
In Paruuch you will get 1 of the remaining 4.

I hope that makes sense and helps clarify things.