• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I just need another 15 paws to hit the 280 and my last upgrade - pretty certain I will have it done a couple days before the event is over - also, no diamonds or $ required.
Just like every event that has come out, since the changes with this new 'golden' upgrade - every single Event Building fully upgraded is always possible - just now it takes a little bit extra time to get that final level. (with one caveat - I am guessing the Anniversary Event building was fully upgradable as well, but since I absolutely detested that stupid Event game mechanic, I cannot honestly say if it was obtainable or not, since I abstained from the Event)

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Well, I've literally just collected my 280th paw, which means that I now have a fully upgraded Panda Reserve, with a Golden Panda building that in 150 days will give me enough fragments to upgrade the Panda Reserve to a Shrine.
You should have it actually in 120 days, if you collect daily - since the final Quest reward is 30 fragments of the golden upgrade. (there, you just saved a month!)

GADfan

Warrant Officer
Well, I've literally just collected my 280th paw, which means that I now have a fully upgraded Panda Reserve, with a Golden Panda building that in 150 days will give me enough fragments to upgrade the Panda Reserve to a Shrine. All via the game itself. Not a single cent or diamond has been spent. Sounds like a very fair gameplay in my book.

Just think carefully while removing pieces from the board, and be patient. That's all there is to it. Yes, sometimes you get no paws at all from the board, but sometimes you may get up to six or seven. The randomness of the board goes both ways.
Oh, I agree with you that's it's usually possible to achieve the full building in the way you say, I've done the same in this Event on my main world.

I was just sharing my thoughts on making the Events simpler. Not easier, just simpler.

I am guessing the Anniversary Event building was fully upgradable as well
It sure was.
I absolutely detested that stupid Event game mechanic
I admit I didn't like it either at first, but eventually it grew on me, because it's a very similar combination of randomness + skill at the end of the day. Plus some very yummy bonuses that it was dropping (and minus the exorbitant amount of Defence bottles that I'm still getting rid of via Dealer).

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Well, I've literally just collected my 280th paw, which means that I now have a fully upgraded Panda Reserve, with a Golden Panda building that in 150 days will give me enough fragments to upgrade the Panda Reserve to a Shrine. All via the game itself. Not a single cent or diamond has been spent. Sounds like a very fair gameplay in my book.

Just think carefully while removing pieces from the board, and be patient. That's all there is to it. Yes, sometimes you get no paws at all from the board, but sometimes you may get up to six or seven. The randomness of the board goes both ways.
Congratulations on making it to 280 paws!

Unfortunately I think you underestimate just how much of an impact randomness can make. I have two cities, and 31 paws difference between them. Thirty-one! It used to be more, but my first city had some better luck over the last few days. The one with more paws (the second one) is just 25 away from 280, and is also one ticket ahead due to getting a ticket from an incident.

Unfortunately I think you underestimate just how much of an impact randomness can make. I have two cities, and 31 paws difference between them. Thirty-one! It used to be more, but my first city had some better luck over the last few days. The one with more paws (the second one) is just 25 away from 280, and is also one ticket ahead due to getting a ticket from an incident.

Shame indeed! Well, there's still almost 4 days to go, which gives us 4*24 = 96 hours, which gives us 96/8 = 12 free tickets, plus 3 more for each remaining quest, which makes it 15 in total, if I'm counting it right. Still quite possible to gain those 25 remaining paws, if a bit difficult, but hey - what's life without a challenge?

The point that I was trying to make earlier was that the game as it stands is pretty fair, and if it's difficult to acquire all the goodies, it's simply bad luck and/or bad gaming strategy rather than Inno's nefarious attempts to squeeze cash out of players by making it unfairly difficult.

Steve.D70

Corporal
Shame indeed! Well, there's still almost 4 days to go, which gives us 4*24 = 96 hours, which gives us 96/8 = 12 free tickets, plus 3 more for each remaining quest, which makes it 15 in total, if I'm counting it right. Still quite possible to gain those 25 remaining paws, if a bit difficult, but hey - what's life without a challenge?

The point that I was trying to make earlier was that the game as it stands is pretty fair, and if it's difficult to acquire all the goodies, it's simply bad luck and/or bad gaming strategy rather than Inno's nefarious attempts to squeeze cash out of players by making it unfairly difficult.
The trouble is it's not down to the players skill it's down to whatever the game kicks out which is the same for the ships steering wheel one, you have no control over what you get, it's just random nonsense. I've had 3 boards today that had between 1 and 3 paws to start but I didn't get any of them.

hades8840

Corporal
Surprised by the daily specials as with one day left there are two prizes that should of shown as a daily and haven't one being the wildlife epic selection kit and the other being the panda pathway selection kit seen both as a swap but neither have popped up as a original daily

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Surprised by the daily specials as with one day left there are two prizes that should of shown as a daily and haven't one being the wildlife epic selection kit and the other being the panda pathway selection kit seen both as a swap but neither have popped up as a original daily
Should not be too surprised - there are 22 days to this Event, and 24 swap possibilities - so obvious that at least 3 would not be daily.

Last edited:

hades8840

Corporal
Should not be too surprised - there are 21 days to this Event, and 24 swap possibilities - so obvious that at least 3 would not be daily.
It is a surprise because of what the two sets are both are at the top of event related items plenty on the list that has been out which can pop up in any event these two are directly related to this event

Pyroxy

Private
Other than the event-breaking bug on the last day (probably due to patch 1.257), I'm fairly happy with several of the changes in this year's Wildlife event.
1. Associating entrance tickets with daily quests gives a bit more control over which daily specials we can try to go for.
2. Changing the milestones so that the last Milestone award is not crucial to get your event building maxed (albeit still helpful) is much more friendly to newer players and people who happen to be away or unable to play on the last two days of the event.

Other than that, it's a fun minigame and the event has EXCELLENT rewards.

Elivar

Private
My 2 cents on this event.

When i saw what we had to do in this mini game, i was enjoyed - But when i saw how hard, and almost impossible, you have made it to get a fully evolved building; I decided not to buy an event pass.

I have done that the last couple of events because it made sense to me, and i don't mind to pay for playing.

But in this way forcing us to pay to get the main event building - That just went completely over the edge.

And yes, i have had several boards starting with no paws at all.

Luckily i had some diamonds so i could afford the extra board to get the last paw.

So just to let you know; As long as this is your way, then i'm not paying for anything again.

Malynn

Corporal
I believe it is grossly unfair that Inno have extended the event by 24 hours due to a glitch. This gives an unfair advantage to those players who still have a supply of tickets, wildlife coins and mini-game tools. They now have another 24 hours to use them, whereas those of us who worked towards finishing the event at the scheduled time have used all our tickets, coins and tools. And there is no extra quest or way of obtaining more coins/tickets.
Some players are going to find that at the scheduled event finish time they finished in Professional league (for example), but in 24 hours time they may have been pushed down to Apprentice league due to players who still have coins, tickets, tools have left having an extra 24 hours to use them.
This is grossly unfair to players who have played the game diligently and aimed to complete the event within the scheduled event time.
The league tables should have been “frozen” at the scheduled event finish time, not 24 hours after the scheduled finish time.
Shame on you Inno. It’s a knee jerk reaction to the problem which has not been properly thought through and the implications the 24 hour extension will have on the league tables.

Last edited:

Ashtro

Major
The extra 24 hours would allow everyone to collect 3 more tickets to play with. So the game is still on!

Dmrxxx

Private
24H extra is just basically wrong. You cant just change the rules of the game like that. and yes if I am knocked down a league position after spending diamonds in the last few hours to get to that top 5% I will be very unhappy and expect my 5% position reward. BAD Move Inno

Malynn

Corporal
The extra 24 hours would allow everyone to collect 3 more tickets to play with. So the game is still on!
Tickets alone are of limited use when we have been aiming to complete the event today and have managed and used our coins and tools accordingly.
As I said, some players are going to find that in 24 hours time they have been pushed down a league. It is extremely unfair of Inno to move the goal posts right at the end of the game. It’s like adding an extra 30 minutes to a football match because the referees watch had stopped.
Inno have just not considered the implications and effect extending the event 24 hours will have on the league tables. The question is; will they address it or bury their heads in the sand and ignore it.

Dmrxxx

Private
And what about the players spending real money to get the top league positions and get knocked off. the game is all about timing !!!!. I also wasted a few specials at what I felt was the end of the event. they could have been used later when I would have got me more points. but they are gone now and i have nothing left. .