• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Knight of ICE

Someone here get the Panda Reserve to Level 9 ??

I was online every Day, I use all free Tickets on-time, spend Diamonds and still can't get Level 9.
This Event sucks so much

It was possible to get a level 9 without using diamonds. So if you spend diamonds and still did not get it, I wonder what strategy you used.

Knight of ICE

Use the free Tickets every Day and get much as possible paws

You used diamonds. Did you use them to buy tickets or coins? Did you buy boosters? If you bought boosters, did you buy the big package or just single ones. Those are strategies, not using free tickets and getting as much as possible paws. That's a goal.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
Someone here get the Panda Reserve to Level 9 ??

I was online every Day, I use all free Tickets on-time, spend Diamonds and still can't get Level 9.
This Event sucks so much
An Event doesn't 'suck' just because you didn't get the full building.
It was perfectly possible to get it without spending diamonds so if you did spend and still didn't get it then that says more about your playing strategy than the Event itself.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
The event sucked because of the randomness.

In my main city I barely got to 260 progress, and only because the event was extended by one day so I got 3 extra tickets. Of course, since I did not get to 280 progress the golden upgrade I will get from the statue is useless to me (at least until next year).

In my second city I easily got to 280 progress - thus having enough upgrades for level 9 - even before the event was extended by 24 hours.

I used the same strategy in both cities. The difference in results is due to the randomness: In my second city I got more paws on the boards, and the paws that were there were relatively easier to get. In my main city I had fewer and more difficult to get paws, so worse result overall.

Skill doesn't matter if the game refuses to put any paws on the board.

*Firefox*

Private
An Event doesn't 'suck' just because you didn't get the full building.
It was perfectly possible to get it without spending diamonds so if you did spend and still didn't get it then that says more about your playing strategy than the Event itself.
I asked at our Guild, no one get it to Level 9

You used diamonds. Did you use them to buy tickets or coins? Did you buy boosters? If you bought boosters, did you buy the big package or just single ones. Those are strategies, not using free tickets and getting as much as possible paws. That's a goal.
I only use the Hammer and buy it with Diamonds.

Gooders99

Private
I suspect that a fairly small percentage of players got level 9 without spending diamonds or money. No one will admit that though.

I played the event every day making full possible use of the event ticket every 8 hours and thought carefully about how to maximise the paws I collected and I got nowhere near level 9 in either of my cities - my half finished buildings went off to the Antiques Dealer.

I would guess this will be the way of things for most events in future for those of us who don't spend actual money on the game.