• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Forwandert

Major-General
If it wasnt for the main building actually being worth putting effort into I wouldnt have even looked at it. Now I can secure the building by just doing the last quests I can finally stop playing the mini game. I just dont find it interesting.

Reminds me of a vanilla version of Candy crush or something similar. Kinda cool game if your 9 years old or very very bored but I think someone somewhere is very out of touch with the demographic playing this game. Some of course will like it as it's different. Other thing was the booster packs required you to play way too far into the event to gain the main pack so that was obviously focussed at people spending money and disregarding other players which is fine but it might as just been available as a diamond purchase rather than leading everyone to try and save for so long, then others could have aimed for the second option.

I do admire that Inno is trying something different and breaking away from constant jumping ponds/running fields or scrolling through sand/cobwebs etc (same games just different graphics) but it's not really innovative making a very basic copy of another game. If it's to return next year I would add a few extra options into the possible things to drop down which would possibly enhance the experience (although if the main prize isn't worth the time I wouldnt even look at it as it's not even worth a run for daily specials)

1) Paws worth differing amount of Paws towards the main prize (Maybe a golden one worth 1/3)
2) Boxes for additional boosters (chance of anything from 1/3 boosters)
3) Boxes with guaranteed daily special
4) Anything just to make the game a little more lively with the graphics, apart from an animal and prize token having a paw there wasn't really anything relating it to wildlife.

I think the top 3 would give something extra to focus on and would make the decision whether to continue on the board after you used all your moves a little more tricky. Of course working out the balance on them would probably be some effort hence creating the vanilla version we got.

Edit just to add, the new token every 8 hours was much better than the original one every 6 hours as there wasnt really any pressure to use and you could find a time when you could sit and think about moves without using too many tokens just to keep up with tokens appearing.

Last edited:

suethegreat

Captain
Bit late to say screen shot 0 paw boards after having several :) but hey ho will at least get a full level in all 3 cities due to the box level. Would be really interesting to see the stats of how many players bought a tools pack (and without diamonds) as completely unaffordable and probably not necessary. Archaeology tools were good value. Bit harsh though to rely on doing a previous event to succeed in the next.

Any Empire

Sergeant
Chests are click-bait, pure and simple.
IMHO, try to look at 'making a chest' as the 4th tool, one you get for free several times with every board.
Want a fully leveled building? Then never make a chest unless it helps rearrange blocks to get a Paw.

• Used carefully, creating chests will help drop Paws, as the blocks to build the chest are removed. Can be used a bit like a multi-whack hammer
• Carefully place the created chest: often the best spot is on top of a Paw (least likely to get in the way)
• And, similar to a mini-lightening tool, creating a chest removes several of the same-colored blocks.

Unless, of course, you don't want the main building, in which case click away and grab those largely worthless chests.

Unless, of course, you don't want the main building, in which case click away and grab those largely worthless chests
I've got the main building now, some days ago. If a decent daily special appears, or if I can switch it to something useful, I go for the chests now. Got a lot of sentinel outposts and upgrades that way.

Last edited:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I bagged enough upgrades for 1 main building a couple days ago, but now I'm only 55 paws away from a 2nd Lv1 Mt. Reserve, so I'll keep focused on paws until I can bag that. ;)

Now with still 8 full days to go I'll have 3 questline tickets + 24 'free' daily generating tickets.
So for 55 paws I'll need to average only 2.2 paws/ticket to hit my goal. :D

And for those who claim it's impossible, I'll manage this with 0 dias spent.

Any Empire

Sergeant
I've got the main building now, some days ago. If a decent daily special appears, or if I can switch it to something useful, I go for the chests now. Got a lot of sentinel outposts and upgrades that way.
If you've got the main building, of course an option is going for some decent chests. My hints were for those who want a main building but are wasting moves going for chests instead of paws.
While I could go for some chests, I'd rather work towards a 2nd building. I've more Sentinels and tacticians, and upgrades, than I need, unless a level 3 gets released ;) I get enough AD fodder from GE.

@Lady Marlena

From today at 0:00 I have received:
  • a board without any paws in the 25 movements.
  • a board with 3 paws during the 25 movements.

It's not that I do not have the ability to capture the paws, just Innogames do not send them and take from me the opportunity to try to get them.

I ask: in an event whose objective is to get paws to achieve a unique award, is it honest that InnoGames don't send those paws?
One issue is that it's difficult to get paws and we don't achieve them and another very different is that Innogames refuse to play clean and stop sending paws with the goal that we do not get them.

Gamers deserve to be respected and this is not happening.

@Lady Marlena

From today at 0:00 I have received:
  • a board without any paws in the 25 movements.
  • a board with 3 paws during the 25 movements.

It's not that I do not have the ability to capture the paws, just Innogames do not send them and take from me the opportunity to try to get them.

I ask: in an event whose objective is to get paws to achieve a unique award, is it honest that InnoGames don't send those paws?
One issue is that it's difficult to get paws and we don't achieve them and another very different is that Innogames refuse to play clean and stop sending paws with the goal that we do not get them.

Gamers deserve to be respected and this is not happening.
We get plenty of paws to get the main prize. This is one of the few events where you can get the main prize long before the event ends.

r21r

Major-General
on a secondary world of mine no diamonds spent here

1627319037341.png

We get plenty of paws to get the main prize. This is one of the few events where you can get the main prize long before the event ends.

Your comment has nothing to do with my message.
Read my message, please.

On the other hand, that you have achieved the building, it doesn't mean that everyone is doing it. Boards must bring paws to allow people get the building.

Last edited:
You need to screenshot the board with all 25 moves available and no paws on the board and send it to support. It was supposed to be fixed so there was at least 1 paw available when you start.

I have the last 12 screenshot of the last board without paws. When you beggin a board you see that there are no paws, but you hope the situation change in the next movement, or the other. You never expect paws never will appear.
I know that Innogames will not give me now what they denied me yesterday, but they should realize that they must do what is necessary to get a fair game.

When and where did Inno say, that there will be at least one paw per board?
Can someone post a link to that announcement?
Or was if maybe just something a beta mod said?