• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Not sure what you mean with missions. Tickets are awarded for event quests and can be found in incidents.

Tickets did not appear as rewards of the quests of yesterday or today,
Can you tell me when are they supposed to appear?
I, obviously, have been attentive to its appearance and this has not happened.

Last edited:
Tickets do appear in incidents, though coins are more common. You just have not had the fortune gods smile on your incidents yet - or maybe you are not collecting all your incidents, in which case you could be losing a number of potential tickets and coins.

Thanks, dear!
I can deal with bad luck but not with the fact that quests don't give tickets.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Thanks, dear!
I can deal with bad luck but not with the fact that quests don't give tickets.
Well, why are you not dealing with the fact that every 3rd quest gives you a ticket on the main questline and every 2nd quest in the daily questline gives you a ticket. Are you just not paying attention?

I don't know if this is intended but when you get the window to continue level but don't have sufficient wildlife coins you are forced to select a new level to be able to close the window!

Knight of ICE

Tickets did not appear as rewards of the quests of yesterday or today,
Can you tell me when are they supposed to appear?
I, obviously, have been attentive to its appearance and this has not happened.

You get a ticket for Quest 1 and after that for every 3rd quest in the main questline. In the daily questline you get them every other day. You also get a ticket every 8hrs.

Taffy540

Private
Evil noob, if you look closely the "Tools" at the left, they have a striking similarity to the archaology tools. However the difference is you need 1230 event coin to get the big pack. With no real chance of succeeding in this quest unless you pay a hell of a lot of diamonds to get the tools. If the tools were affordable, the rewards of daily coins matched the value of past events, and not now having 2 " currencies"(coins and tickets), to try and deal with as well. Im fairly certain that if this was a reasonable quest, the participation rate would be much higher. Without 3 full sets of tools its really just bobbly balls. The fact they then have 2 dud prizes not one between each upgrade means its 60 paws for each additional upgrade they have pushed the toilet paper machine just a little too thin. end result, its too thin to do the job intended. Not enjoyable.

You get a ticket for Quest 1 and after that for every 3rd quest in the main questline. In the daily questline you get them every other day. You also get a ticket every 8hrs.

I have finished the main questline on Tuesday 13th, july. Since that day, on Wednesday and Thursday I have not received tickets as rewards of quests. I've been looking forward to them, I've been paying attention.

Can you help me or should I complain to Support?

Wildlife Event  Captura de pantalla de 2021-07-16 13-14-14.png

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

I have finished the main questline on Tuesday 13th, july. Since that day, on Wednesday and Thursday I have not received tickets as rewards of quests. I've been looking forward to them, I've been paying attention.

Can you help me or should I complain to Support?

View attachment 23702

With tomorrow's quest you should get 25 coins and one ticket. If not, contact Support.

Evil noob, if you look closely the "Tools" at the left, they have a striking similarity to the archaology tools. However the difference is you need 1230 event coin to get the big pack. With no real chance of succeeding in this quest unless you pay a hell of a lot of diamonds to get the tools. If the tools were affordable, the rewards of daily coins matched the value of past events, and not now having 2 " currencies"(coins and tickets), to try and deal with as well. Im fairly certain that if this was a reasonable quest, the participation rate would be much higher. Without 3 full sets of tools its really just bobbly balls. The fact they then have 2 dud prizes not one between each upgrade means its 60 paws for each additional upgrade they have pushed the toilet paper machine just a little too thin. end result, its too thin to do the job intended. Not enjoyable.

Be patient and save the coins.
There are many days to finish the event and by then you will have your big pack of tools.

Be patient and save the coins.
There are many days to finish the event and by then you will have your big pack of tools.
Even if you can save all 1230 coins for days for the big pack of tools it will be totally insufficient to finish all the ticket levels, the more time playing this event the more I think it should never have been released in this unbalanced state; very disappointing. :(

All those recurring whines and complaints with every event. It's impossible, it can't be done without diamonds, it's the worst ever, yak yak yak on and on. And then all the math brains come up with all their weird and wrong calculations to prove how impossible and unbalanced it is. And yet a lot of players slide smoothly through the events and get the main prizes without a lot of fuss and without spending diamonds.

For this event, currently, on the 4th day out of 22 days, I only lack one upgrade for the grand prize. There's no doubt I will get it. And it's definitely not because I'm extremely skilled or anything at this candy crush crap. I do it enjoy it though. It stimulates my brain.

Last edited:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I personally *MUCH* prefer both the St. Paddy's and Fall events, & especially the Archy + Halloween to this event...

Though while the Wildlife mini game is absolutely infuriating at the best of times, it's still at least better than the brainless, "look up stats on wiki & pick only options A/B/C 100+ times."

There was still far too heavy a nerf though from the Beta vs. the Live release however, and honestly, if they'd left it the way it was, it would have been far more enjoyable overall...
Sure it would probably make less money overall, but the Summer event seems to be the big spending event, and the only thing this nerfed to all hell Wildlife event will do is to simply piss off a majority of players. (meaning even less inclination to spend diamonds in future events, since 'bad taste' events tend to stick around in memories a helluva lot longer than a great event!;))

Any Empire

Sergeant
I liked this event on Beta, and even though they nerfed it a bit, I still like it. Getting the main event building without diamonds is very doable.

If you want the event building without spending some diamonds there are some hints to keep in mind:
1) Use up tickets daily to ensure you always keep the count at 2 or less.
2) Make going for Paws the first priority. No matter how tempting it looks, the chests are not worth it. Don't add blocks to make a chest bigger, except if it is to help free up a Paw. (Unless you really don't want the event building; but it's a great building for most cities).
3) save up coins. Don't buy a single tool or small set, no matter how tempting any one board looks. Keep saving coins until you can afford the large set. Once you have the coins, late in the game, you'll have a good idea of home many Paws you need to get the vent building, and how to space out the use of the tools for the rest of the event.
4) Take your time to think about how to arrange to colored blocks. As time goes on, it gets easier and easier to see promising arrangements (but avoid the temptation to waste a move just to get a chest: focus each move ONLY on what is needed to free a Paw).
Edited for typos and to add 2 more hints.
5) When consolidating blocks, for the most part it is better to start at the top)

Don't buy a single tool or small set, no matter how tempting any one board looks. Keep saving coins until you can afford the large set. Once you have the coins, late in the game, you'll have a good idea of home many Paws you need to get the vent building, and how to space out the use of the tools for the rest of the event.
You are the second person to suggest something similar, wait until you have saved 1230 coins for the big pack which takes days at only 10 coins a quest or 3 coins a lucky incident (even with the x2 200 & 40 coin daily boosts)
So how on earth do you play the game in the meantime without using a single tool?

You are the second person to suggest something similar, wait until you have saved 1230 coins for the big pack which takes days at only 10 coins a quest or 3 coins a lucky incident (even with the x2 200 & 40 coin daily boosts)
So how on earth do you play the game in the meantime without using a single tool?

This event requires that you don't let your mind get clouded with side details, or give up on misfortune.
Don't look at the chests, they shouldn't exist for you. Only paws are our goal and if you don't get any with a ticket, don't worry, it happens to everyone until we get the big pack of tools. Don't spend the coins on anything, just collect them to get the tools.
Be patient.

Sorry for my English.