• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wildlfe Event 2022 questions and non feedback comments.

Knight of ICE

Use this thread for questions you have about the event and/or any other comments you have about the event that are not feedback.
A comment that is not feedback is sharing your progress for instance.

suethegreat

Captain
Question about the event... Was it planned to start on a Monday when GE and Battleground closed ? or are event start dates pretty random?

Knight of ICE

Question about the event... Was it planned to start on a Monday when GE and Battleground closed ? or are event start dates pretty random?

I thgink the start date is determined by the time inbetween events.

KingJMobile

Private
What’s the best way to spend the wildlife coins? After having rushed out on Monday to get as many Mountain Reserves as possible, I used the majority of my coins buying tools one by one got me regretting slightly. 8 tickets for 8 kits was a nice feat but the coins I spent getting them seemed a bit of a waste.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
Quest 25 asked me to collect 6 incidents which I did but it only acknowledged 3.
It is not accepting the little blue chests.

Knight of ICE

Quest 25 asked me to collect 6 incidents which I did but it only acknowledged 3.
It is not accepting the little blue chests.

As announced before, since those chests are part of a test and not everybody has them, they do not count for fullfiling quests.

Paw stat for the last 10 boards
(total amount of paws appearing on each board)

---
50 paws total for 10 boards
On average per board, 50/10 = 5 paws

KingJMobile

Private
As announced before, since those chests are part of a test and not everybody has them, they do not count for fullfiling quests.
I think everyone has them now; they mentioned it on an update (A friend of mine didn't have them when I did, and now he has them, as far as I'm concerned anyway). And I'm sure there was a thread that explained that the purple chests now count as incidents: I can confirm because I collected all 6 in my city and fulfilled the quest.

Knight of ICE

I think everyone has them now; they mentioned it on an update (A friend of mine didn't have them when I did, and now he has them, as far as I'm concerned anyway). And I'm sure there was a thread that explained that the purple chests now count as incidents: I can confirm because I collected all 6 in my city and fulfilled the quest.

On beta. Not on the live servers yet.

papashakes

Corporal
not sure if I'll get enough paws in time left to get a full set of animal crossing.. on the up side through swapping out the daily prize I have 2 full sets of mountain reserve (turned into eagle mountain) and 4 checkmate squares so a handy increase in A/D cheering :D

suethegreat

Captain
last few boards have been showing 1 paw. Over 4 cities am 3 x 2 levels short and 1 one level short. 3 x trainee and 1 x hobby so no extras there. Tool packs too expensive and used event box.. First event in 2 years with such poor outcome but haven't spent diamonds which explains it :) usually finish with an extra level. Maybe the shorter duration wasnt taken into account in the mini game tool pack costs?

Popplestone

Private
Skidding in under the wire, I got my final Animal Crossing upgrade today and got around to building it all - right next to my Menagerie. Only just realised that, with the animations on, it now looks like the menagerie animals have successfully tunnelled out and are escaping:rolleyes:
Forge of Empires 17-07-2022 13-11-08.png