• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why the rush to complete GE before the last day?

Madmire

Private
I keep seeing guilds putting up a member requirement to complete GE in a short period of time on demand. Why would the guild leaders make this demand? Is there some kind of hidden reward for completion prior to the normal Sunday evening?

In GE your guild competes against other teams. Whichever team gets all their members to finish 64 encounters (133,33%) wins that GE competition. So GE can be a race on certain weeks hence your leaders asking you to hurry as every member counts towards victory.

Madmire

Private
Thanks thelegend. I was wondering if it was to win an anticipated tie. My guild's never been close to 100% completion so its never come up before.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
Urgent completion of GE is only asked for if we see a guild we are completing against has a very good record, mostly gold cups, then we would declare it a fast week and ask all to do it in 2 days, but even then we lost one as they did all theirs in 1 day. Theres no real prize for 1st, a 25% boost to power gained so its really just about guild vanity and wanting to gain another gold cup rather than a silver one.