• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why oh why do they keep trying to kill a great game??

Taffy540

Private
Ive had many hours of fun and enjoyment in this game for over 5 years. Im saying this as a prelude to the last few months of the team at Forge trying their hardest to smother our enjoyment of several aspects of the game. A few months ago they removed without asking, the towers. This was done without consultation of any players or any general request for feedback on this from anyone. When the implications of destroying the ability to gain rewards in the towers and potentially win medals towards expansions sunk in I felt, as 18 pages of feedback they received indicated, let down and totally discounted. Without the correction of this tower removal I would have left the game and found another avenue for the 20 hours/week of relaxing gaming that I do. Now I have 2 cities, one in Avahall in the UK and another on Griefental on the US server. Today after an update they have again made me reconsider my allegiance to forge. I have now got to sign in again every time I swap between cities on different servers in my browser. This may not seem like much but from today, it automatically disconnects your game if you open a second screen on your browser. Whenever there are quests, and im not alone in this, you swap between screens to keep up with the heavy requirements of the quests. The delay with having to re-sign in every time is disgusting. Not only have they stopped us enjoying level 4 of the ge making promethium a negotiation good when it is insanely slow to collect with the silly boat, but the new battlefields has no benifit from tavern negotiation boosts. We spend diamonds, up to 10 goods per negotiation and today I was fighting 468% with the increased attrition. Cmon Forge, enough playing and over 'tweaking" the game is enough. Please remove this last feature as I have guild and social commitments on each of my servers. These are in different countries and have for over 5 years allowed me to spend time in both cities concurrently. Fix this in time for my birthday next week.

Knight of ICE

I can switch between servers without any problem. It isn't a new feature.

Emberguard

Legend
This was done without consultation of any players or any general request for feedback on this from anyone.
Prior to the PvP Arena being introduced the only feedback I ever read on the tournament towers from players was that the towers were useless, need a revamp or should be scrapped.

Obviously the feedback received prior to trying to revamp the towers doesn’t align with everyones idea on where the towers belong in their gameplay

I have now got to sign in again every time I swap between cities on different servers in my browser.
Strange. Game hasn’t been asking me to sign in when switching between servers. Have you got the “keep me signed in” button ticked?