• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why not a Premium world only for premium players?

DeletedUser111949

I am not a fan of Pay to win games because the competition between players is not so fair. More money you have, more strong you are.

But imagine if every country will have a Premium world, where only players that pays a monthly subscription of 8 or 10 euros can joins and they receive a limited amount of diamonds every month for this money. In this case we will have a much more fair competition.

Also imagine if expedition of GBG competition will have guilds from other countries as well. We should unite all FOE players together somehow.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
you want a fair competition ? your playing the wrong game, have you seen how guilds are teaming up in gbg ? stopping other players from having a chance to win ? have you seen some guilds set themselves up easy fights in gvg aa world ? they release sectors just before cc and retake them after cc and refill the sectors with troops for the next day. the game makers allows them to do this ? in every aspect of this game players are cheating to get ahead ? and you have a complaint about diamond users ? really ? i think there are far more cheats in this game than people who pay out good money to support this game and if anything players deserve a game that is fair for all to play not some jumped up guilds who are to chicken to face real fighers in the game that they set themselves up with easy points, or starve other players of a game, why anyone would be willing to support this game in its current form is beyond me but i think the game makers should be so very grateful players do, but there is one thing for sure a fair game this is not

DeletedUser96901

it would be nice to have the opposite
a world where diamonds can't be used

imagine: players really compete who the better player is

not: who has the most event buildings after the first event

you want a fair competition ?
I want a fair competition
and that is no diamonds for all ;)

and they receive a limited amount of diamonds every month for this money. In this case we will have a much more fair competition.
a limited amount of 0 diamonds would be the best to reach that goal :P

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
it would be nice to have the opposite
a world where diamonds can't be used

imagine: players really compete who the better player is

not: who has the most event buildings after the first event

I want a fair competition
and that is no diamonds for all ;)

a limited amount of 0 diamonds would be the best to reach that goal :P
yes just imagine a game with no 1.9 thread and no arcs ? that would be heaven but i guess you support those cheats ? or imagine a game where you can not set up easy points in gvg ? wow now that would be good, imagine a game where guillds can not form pacts in order to cheat the game ? there are plenty of cheats in this game that non diamond players use i dont think anyone who buys diamonds will be able to compete with those players who cheat how can they ?

WinnerGR

Captain
yes just imagine a game with no 1.9 thread and no arcs ? that would be heaven but i guess you support those cheats ? or imagine a game where you can not set up easy points in gvg ? wow now that would be good, imagine a game where guillds can not form pacts in order to cheat the game ? there are plenty of cheats in this game that non diamond players use i dont think anyone who buys diamonds will be able to compete with those players who cheat how can they ?
I think you need to read the definition of cheating .
It is not cheeting if the game was not designed for it is is cheating if the game has a rule against it.
There are millions of examples of it not being cheating but instead just now it was intended.

DeletedUser96901

yes just imagine a game with no 1.9 thread and no arcs ? that would be heaven but i guess you support those cheats ?
why are those things cheats ?

and what if I jump in between those 1.9 donations of other players (especially in GB where places are automatically cheaper than 1.9) ?
I am then a cheater because I steal them FP where they wanted a higher donation ?

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
I think you need to read the definition of cheating .
It is not cheeting if the game was not desighned forit is is chetting if the game has arule against it.
maybe being honest is not your strong suit, but then i expect that kind of answer from players who enjoy doing these things, how about guilds not able to make pacts ? so they have to fight anyone and everyone now that is honest competition, anything outside of that is cheating to win

DeletedUser

Are you stupid
Arcs are cool they are the focus of most players

DeletedUser96901

how do you think we managed to play the game years ago without arcs ?
players managed to level up ONE GB (level 40-60 before the Arc). the rest low level
many did the Cape.
I and a few other the Chateau

now players level basically all GB up to 80

(but that is not only because the Arc. but also because the growing amount FP from event buildings)

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
It helps your guild so don't be so stupid
yes but we now have the problem that all players want to do is boost gbs, 1.9 threads and fps have taken over the game, to get the gb to the next level is all players are interested in, try getting them to fight in gvg ? they will do a few fights in gbg if they can get an attack going that is if other guilds havent paired up to stop you, but they only do that trying for the rewards not to try to help the guild

DeletedUser

yes but we now have the problem that all players want to do is boost gbs, 1.9 threads and fps have taken over the game, to get the gb to the next level is all players are interested in, try getting them to fight in gvg ? they will do a few fights in gbg if they can get an attack going that is if other guilds havent paired up to stop you, but they only do that trying for the rewards not to try to help the guild
@Emberguard please can you please close this thread it is getting out of hand

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
players managed to level up ONE GB (level 40-60 before the Arc). the rest low level
many did the Cape.
I and a few other the Chateau

now players level basically all GB up to 80

(but that is not only because the Arc. but also because the growing amount FP from event buildings)
back in the day gbs were maxed out at level 10, which everyone could in time get to which made the game a lot more of a competition, but then they brought in gvg and things really changed from there on in, first they cut our attack down from 5% per level to just 3% per level and we couldnt fight the hoods anymore as defences were to strong, so we had no option but to use gvg for points and fights and then the cheating really kicked off, so from a balanced game it went crazy to the how it is today, just a gb boosting game really

DeletedUser

back in the day gbs were maxed out at level 10, which everyone could in time get to which made the game a lot more of a competition, but then they brought in gvg and things really changed from there on in, first they cut our attack down from 5% per level to just 3% per level and we couldnt fight the hoods anymore as defences were to strong, so we had no option but to use gvg for points and fights and then the cheating really kicked off, so from a balanced game it went crazy to the how it is today, just a gb boosting game really
Arcs are cool and please stop draining the life of me OK

DeletedUser113278

What’s getting out of hand? People getting really soft these days.