• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why no Medals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What are the best tactics for attacking? To gain max points?

the more kills you get/the stronger the opposing army, the more points you get. you also lose points for your troops taking damage.

do defending units really never die? seems kind of unfair

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the more kills you get/the stronger the opposing army, the more points you get. you also lose points for your troops taking damage.

do defending units really never die? seems kind of unfair
Yup, the neighbor you attacked didn't lose any units you killed, it's not that bad considering the AI is really bad. You get used to it after a while. You get happier when you reach archers and can do flawless wins over and over to gain a max of pvp points.

DeletedUser1132

What about the troops I leave in the "Defending Army"?

I guess what mink mean is that in case you have not set any troops in defense, the system will set up 2 spears to defense your village. So they would be the "imaginary" troops. At least thats how I figured it

DeletedUser

I guess what mink mean is that in case you have not set any troops in defense, the system will set up 2 spears to defense your village. So they would be the "imaginary" troops. At least thats how I figured it

That is correct

DeletedUser

Yup, the neighbor you attacked didn't lose any units you killed, it's not that bad considering the AI is really bad. You get used to it after a while. You get happier when you reach archers and can do flawless wins over and over to gain a max of pvp points.

are archers really that awesome? I'm still days away from getting close and unlocking them...

DeletedUser1081

To answer your question Poseid0n, from what I understand, whatever troops you have set as your Defending Army will defend the village.

right, but nothing happens to them even if an "attacker" kills them all. in that sense they're imaginary, not your real defending army.

actually they're all imaginary anyway, aren't they - mere pixels, the poor little tykes :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

yep, i meant that as well.

and i might as well add that it's debatable whether there's any point in creating a stong defending army. it might stop people plundering, if that's a huge problem for anyone - but it also means any successful opponents get a lot more battle points than if you just let the two default spearmen do the job.

DeletedUser

i wonder if u just put 1 spearman there the AI would still fight with it or go to the default 2, i mean if point denying is the game surely conceding 1 is better than 2...

DeletedUser1081

i wonder if u just put 1 spearman there the AI would still fight with it or go to the default 2, i mean if point denying is the game surely conceding 1 is better than 2...

i once encountered just one spearman as a defense. that player never communicated, and then went inactive, but i assume that must be what he/she put in there. if you're communicating with someone in your "neighbourhood" you can experiment with different combinations and then discuss what the "attackers" experienced.

and yes, archers are indeed that awesome. you'll love 'em!

DeletedUser1132

in my group there is a player who set one warrior as defense and then quit the game, so every day i just kill that one warrior :cool:

DeletedUser

in my group there is a player who set one warrior as defense and then quit the game, so every day i just kill that one warrior :cool:

you'll have more fun attacking me then, only 1 spearfighter will be there to welcome you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.