• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why no Medals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I won the Bronze age Tournament and have not received any medals. I won it last time and got 10 medals which allowed me to expand. Why is it that I have not been rewarded? If you get nothing, why fight?

DeletedUser

I won the Bronze age Tournament and have not received any medals. I won it last time and got 10 medals which allowed me to expand. Why is it that I have not been rewarded? If you get nothing, why fight?

When did you win the bronze age tourney?

DeletedUser

A little over 24 hours ago. I won the one prior to that 2 and got medals for it which I used for village expansion. It took a couple hours to get the reward last time but it has been more than a day. Wondering if it is a glitch or can you only win it once. Either way it should be corrected. A lot of work went into it. Although this is just a game, I would like to be reward for what I do.

DeletedUser

A little over 24 hours ago. I won the one prior to that 2 and got medals for it which I used for village expansion. It took a couple hours to get the reward last time but it has been more than a day. Wondering if it is a glitch or can you only win it once. Either way it should be corrected. A lot of work went into it. Although this is just a game, I would like to be reward for what I do.

I appreciate your concern; I think the best way you can do is to send a support ticket. I think it's in-game button for that or something.

DeletedUser

In game, right-click anywhere, select "support" and write them what happened.

DeletedUser

That is a great question and I am glad to see it posted. I was wondering about those medals as well, I have yet to figure out how you go about PVP tournys'. Would you happen to know how that works?

DeletedUser1081

I have yet to figure out how you go about PVP tournys'. Would you happen to know how that works?
after you gain a province (on the continent map) with a PVP Tower in it, if you attack your neighbours (either via the tower or via the "social interaction menu" on your main page) and win, you get points. whoever in your neighbourhood has the most points at the end wins. i think the top five get medals.

as it's currently set up (and it just recently changed, so be aware that they may change it all again, rendering this description obsolete), if you attack someone and kill their defense troops, they don't even know about it - the defense is done by the game AI, using imaginary troops. but they get a notice afterwards that you "attacked" them, and may not like it. and if you plunder one of their buildings afterwards (an option after you win, unless the game crashes at that point, which it often does) then they may end up *really* resenting you. but that's the way it works right now.

DeletedUser

the defense is done by the game AI, using imaginary troops. but they get a notice afterwards that you "attacked" them, and may not like it.
What about the troops I leave in the "Defending Army"?

DeletedUser

Ok I figured it out. A win gets you 10 medals. First victory expansion costs 10 medals. Second one costs 50 and I only have 10. Either way I did get the medals. To answer your question Poseid0n, from what I understand, whatever troops you have set as your Defending Army will defend the village.

DeletedUser1294

Ok I figured it out. A win gets you 10 medals. First victory expansion costs 10 medals. Second one costs 50 and I only have 10. Either way I did get the medals. To answer your question Poseid0n, from what I understand, whatever troops you have set as your Defending Army will defend the village.

You sure about that?
I don't know how it is, but I know that you get 50 medals for first place on Iron Age whilst 10 in Bronze.
You might have got confused.

DeletedUser653

You sure about that?
I don't know how it is, but I know that you get 50 medals for first place on Iron Age whilst 10 in Bronze.
You might have got confused.

Sorry, your incorrect. 1st place on Iron is worth 20 medals and 1st on bronze is 10 medals. I know I just got 20 medals, took +3 hours to come in but next morning I had my expension unit which is a great advantage over other players and worth playing the tourneys.

MSP - your right about defence troops, whatever you set is defending for you with only exception being if you set none the system gives you 2 lonely spearmen, but the AI defending is crap and easy to beat. I can only hope we can a mod for Player V's player,

DeletedUser

You are also correct HRC, the AI blows. I tried to let a battle go auto and my Slingers ran right up to spearmen allowing them to counter attack them. What sense does that make?

DeletedUser

To answer your question Poseid0n, from what I understand, whatever troops you have set as your Defending Army will defend the village.
Okay then but If i use the defending troops do they NOT die? Reason why i am asking this is because In my Event history it shows I did not defend my city successfully BUT the troops i left Defending Did not die.

DeletedUser

Defending troops never die. You only lose the units you use to attack others or to conquer provinces.

DeletedUser1378

I won 5 medals in a Bronze Age tournament this morning. It did say I won the five medals but I don't see where I can use them to trade for expansion. What am I missing?

DeletedUser

I won 5 medals in a Bronze Age tournament this morning. It did say I won the five medals but I don't see where I can use them to trade for expansion. What am I missing?

In the build section of your town, last button down is the expansion, if you have enough medals (10 for the first expansion), it will show there, it is the only thing medals are used for currently.

DeletedUser1378

In the build section of your town, last button down is the expansion, if you have enough medals (10 for the first expansion), it will show there, it is the only thing medals are used for currently.

Ahhh! Thank you, I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.