• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why is this still like this ?

DeletedUser111359

Sure, it happens once in awhile. But it's not like anything bad happens. You hit escape, and carry on. No biggie.

Shad23

Emperor
Sure, it happens once in awhile. But it's not like anything bad happens. You hit escape, and carry on. No biggie
well they tested green rectangle on other worlds , wich is why i 'm asking , with a green rectangle this would not happen anymore F... clic fest

Shad23

Emperor
It is the only one in the row with not a portrait and a big question mark, but all you see is that tiny orange rectangle? :rolleyes:
when i'm tired i don't check portrait i clic on orange one after the other and it disturbs my game experience when that pop up pop's up when i don't want it to pop up

DeletedUser99588

Wouldn't bother me if it was changed to green. Probably an easy thing to do but I rather suspect they like the green for diamond related stuff.

Agent327

Overlord
when i'm tired i don't check portrait i clic on orange one after the other and it disturbs my game experience when that pop up pop's up when i don't want it to pop up

If you are that tired, you should not play, or understand you are tired so it is better to look at the portraits.

Wouldn't bother me if it was changed to green. Probably an easy thing to do but I rather suspect they like the green for diamond related stuff.

If it is changed to green there will be complaints about players clicking it cause it is green.

Shad23

Emperor
but I rather suspect they like the green for diamond related stuff.
well in my head it's a bit related to diamonds cause there is an option where you can send a code to someone you know for him to start a city and the farther that friend gets the more diamonds you get

DeletedUser99588

well in my head it's a bit related to diamonds cause there is an option where you can send a code to someone you know for him to start a city and the farther that friend gets the more diamonds you get

Propose it in the ideas section and who knows they may just do it.

DeletedUser99588

If it is changed to green there will be complaints about players clicking it cause it is green.

Your not wrong there but then they can raise an idea to change it to pink or whatever colour they prefer.

DeletedUser97166

But that is a different button altogether you are talking about, that is the invite button and it is already green
green.jpg

The option you have posted is to look for people already in game, to search usernames

Shad23

Emperor
is there an option somewhere so i can change that orange buton to the invite button so it would stop bothering me ?

DeletedUser97166

It's only orange on the FL isn't it? Is on both my worlds anyway

Shad23

Emperor
i'd frankly prefer having this then
index.php

this :
foe12-55269a3.png

at end of my friends list

DeletedUser97166

i'd frankly prefer having this then
index.php

this :
foe12-55269a3.png

at end of my friends list
Then see if it has previously been raised as an idea, if it hasn't post it as an idea to be able to change it.
TBH though it is one of those things that been playing for so long I don't even really see them anymore unless looking for them so I don't see many people getting behind the idea.