• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why is this not a game feature . Statistics .

• Thread starter DeletedUser111782
  • Start date

DeletedUser111782

Hi guys , i have been playing this game for like 4 years now , a friend took me in , he quit since but im still here . Anyway first and last post most likely . I love this game but it lacks polishing on a few things .

First aspect , when i hover over a friend or a guildie or a neighbor i want to see 3 numbers over their avatar ,

1 ST number Red numbers of times this player attacked me in the last 30 days .

2 ND number Yellow numbers for the number of times this player helped me in the last 30 days .

3 RD number Green the number of times this person sat in my tavern over the last 30 days .

Why has this not been done in that form or any other i cannot understand for the life of me, i mean there are numbers in stats in this game and people that play more intensively take those numbers into account in making decisions . Whether for building attacking defending or whatever .

So in a game where numbers are so prevalent and important why is it so hard to keep track of such basic info , this is a browser game .

You dont need to be in front of your screen all the time you can go to work do family stuff cook dinner whatever and still be a solid player , so the time investment compared to an mmo is very reasonable .

Why does the game then expect me after having last been online 14 hours ago or 12 or 8 to read all the entries on my news feed ??? Really this is a prehistoric and archaic way to get data that is fundamental in this game .

I dont want to keep a friend spot for someone that aids once a month i dont think anyone does . But i wont scroll through the whole feed and start making a notepad with the names and times people sat in my tavern .

Thats sad too long and stupid . So please devs give us theese easy tools to play with .

Some people in my guild said they delete all their friends send a message to all of them and reinvite the ones that answered do you guys realize the amount of waste time doing that .

This game's bread and butters is casuals like most browsing games moms and dads ,workers ,students . Please give em tools to make the most of the little time they have to play online .

Thank you Gaxpar

P.S. (apologies if not formulated properly english is not my first language )

Been playing for less than a year, but actually think your ideas aren't bad. Personally though, an easy to read drop list like the new "Quest" one that shows activity by your friended players would be a boon, as I am one of those "sad" people who note my "Friend" and "Guild" aids/Tavern visits. Frankly got fed up of aiding and it not being reciprocated.

These ideas have merit but the one stat. that I would like to see is ' player last active....(time & date)..........'
It would save a lot of work for those who make lists.

Nice idea. It would certainly stop the need to check out other players taverns to see if the same people are sitting there.

DeletedUser108827

These ideas have merit but the one stat. that I would like to see is ' player last active....(time & date)..........'
It would save a lot of work for those who make lists.
Patrucio idea win the day , thats all the information we need.
To the OP you say you dont want to have to go to your news feed every 12hrs to sort through the list .
Do you know that if you are interested with a player interaction with you you just need to type the first 3 letters of that player name then you will have all the interractions for the last 5 days you are asking for.
5 days maybe is not much but the game already has enough lag as it is whithout having to keep up more information in a huge database

vikingraider

Emperor
Patrucio idea win the day , thats all the information we need.
To the OP you say you dont want to have to go to your news feed every 12hrs to sort through the list .
Do you know that if you are interested with a player interaction with you you just need to type the first 3 letters of that player name then you will have all the interractions for the last 5 days you are asking for.
5 days maybe is not much but the game already has enough lag as it is whithout having to keep up more information in a huge database

Thanks for that, Holdoc! I never realised you could do it.

DeletedUser111879

I signed up for the forums just so i could say this sounds like a great idea. I am above my friend invite limit, and really should whittle out the non-active players so i can free up some spots, but the prospect of keeping track of who comes to my tavern and motivates my buildings is just.... ugh....

And i just looked, and that option of searching a name is not available on mobile, that i can find.

Vesiger

Monarch
And i just looked, and that option of searching a name is not available on mobile, that i can find.
It isn't. Also, the history only goes back about 12 hours these days, so it wouldn't help much if it were there...

NB: one good way to spot inactive players is noticing the ones where you keep finding yourself still sitting in their tavern every time you come back.

DeletedUser110797

The trouble with that is that I am playing three worlds (don't know why they call them worlds when they are really towns/cities) with a total of more than 400 friends.........I would never be able to remember whose tavern was available and whose wasn't from one sweep to the next. Besides I 'aid and 'visit' at the same time and the whole process for about 140 friends in each world takes me about four/five minutes.

dimondus

Captain
Can you please explain this method in details because I can't find that search field in Events history? Thanks.

joesoap

Major-General
firstly you need to switch on filter options, in your event history there are 3 blue bars in the top left corner, if you click on this it gives you the option to show filters, the search box is then above the aid button on the right hand side of your history