• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why is Forge of Empires the worst game ever?

DeletedUser109385

In my opinion is because is too time consuming, elements of it are complex and drains your energy a lot. And also it takes up too much time to load with all the animations and designs put into this useless game.

DeletedUser110195

As free to play games go, FoE is far from the worst. I'm generally skeptical of free to play, because the people running them have to get their money somehow, most times that comes from a non-stop flood of ads, or you can't make any progress in the game unless you buy the premium currency. Games like FoE allow you to play without paying, and advance at a pace that's not bad. There are others that are free to play that are kinder to non-premium players, but FoE isn't even on the map of bad freemium games.

DeletedUser96901

lol

if FoE is the worst game:
leave it
ask google: game
play the first result.
be happy. it is better than FoE

why ?
it can't be worse than the worst game so it must be better :lol:

rjs66

Lieutenant
so a game that is meant to be played over a long time while building an empire is too time consuming ?

a strategy game that requires thinking about and planning and commitment to developing your resources is too complex ?

what exactly were you expecting ?

DeletedUser109385

lol

if FoE is the worst game:
leave it
ask google: game
play the first result.
be happy. it is better than FoE

why ?
it can't be worse than the worst game so it must be better :lol:
I have already left it, I hardly play it anymore:lol:
so a game that is meant to be played over a long time while building an empire is too time consuming ?

a strategy game that requires thinking about and planning and commitment to developing your resources is too complex ?

what exactly were you expecting ?
I know a lot of games which can be time consuming, FoE falls on the boundary were it is TOO time consuming, so you admit this game is time consuming?

rjs66

Lieutenant
the game consumes as much time as you are willing to put in , the more time you put in the more you get back

"too time consuming" does not make sense in the context of a game that it is optional to play, it just gives the impression that you expect to race to the top without having to spend any time and effort to do so

DeletedUser110131

Well, that's an easy question to answer: Because there are much too many players here who don't like the game, yet fail to understand that it's possible to quit...

[...] elements of it are complex and drains your energy a lot.

You, for instance, should never have started playing FoE. Why would someone who dislikes complex elements ever want to play a strategy game? The entire point of strategy games is to be complex! Jeez...

In my opinion is because is too time consuming [...]

You're right that some elements are too time consuming, in my opinion as well. However, some of them can be done quicker with diamonds. As a result, making people impatient pays off for Inno. There are also people who enjoy repetitive tasks. I suppose they can be meditative, relaxing, and soothing to strained nerves.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110480

FoE is an irritating game because there are a lot of dishonest players who can be very mean ..They cheat and steal like hell..At swap deals they don't behave like a gentleman or a lady..I let them win the first reward and they don't let me win..They think that they are smart but dishonesty will influence your personal life very badly.. I feel really very sorrow for these kind of people..FoE is just a game and these thieves don't understand that..Founders/leaders are the most stubborn people i've ever met in my life..If you've a very good suggestion, they say that it is nice but it won't work..They say so because it is not their idea..They want to score, you know..If you buy diamonds, you will accellerate far more faster in your play then what the diamonds will suppose to benefit you..I've seen very worse cities and still they have more ranking points than mine..It took FoE 5 years to change the neighborhood in a hood of the same era (age)..Will it take them another 5 years to change the aid collection into a no more clicking proces ??? I'm not old but the many clicking is hurting my fingers..I went to the medical docter for that..(Tendon twitching) ..
Another remark : why can't i decide who is allowed to donate on my GB's ??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6065

I'm not gonna say it's the worst. Far from it.
I will however question as to whether some (many?) of the changes instituted have been for the betterment of the game (the players?). And, I also am becoming rather frustrated, and spend more and more time looking for other venues.
. . . . . mk

DeletedUser110480

The worst of FoE are most founders/leaders...They are completely death and have no brains..Their Town Hall gives you some points and after that they force you to spend on someone elses Observatory..All members must do so and only a few will win some BP's..And futchi , your fps are waisted .. Why can't these Obs-owners put their Obs on the neverending swaps ?? They want their Obs to be leveled by others..Parasite behaviour is this..Founders/leaders also teach you the wrong way to trade → 1:2 and 2:1 all the way..According to the FoE calculator this isn't the right way..They are also greedy on your goods too..Founders/leaders are DICTATORS...period !!!!

DeletedUser110195

Yeah that's right, guilds are there to give YOU something, not for you to give THEM anything back...what are these people thinking....requiring members to build up something that benefits the entire guild!

DeletedUser111036

Vicmor, I think you exagerate quite a bit. I have been in six guilds. In all of them, I got far more support than I gave. Only in one did the guild leaders act in the way you describe: Dragonboru on Korch. And, even there, they were generally more helpful than harmful. They did seem to think that new players are crap, however, and that only they have the proper strategy.