• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why i stoped to play this game after 6-7 years

DeletedUser

Release and retake is a stratergy, it is not fool proof, I have fought in GvG since the day it was launched and my little guild has learnt how to overcome the issues and we can and have caused the large guilds some serious issues.

It all comes down to how much time and dedication you wish to give this element of the game, unfortunately if you wish to be active in GvG then you need to be here ever night.

It's just like a real war, there's no " oh I don't feel like it tonight, so everyone has to be put on hold tonight", if you are a no show then you expect to loose, or you do your best to minimise your looses, simples.

In my opinion there are too many players wanting the game taylored to their way of life, bottom line it is what it is, so adapt or loose.