• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why do I lose 10 Soccer Points each and every morning I log in

DeletedUser114193

I noticed some days ago, that each and every morning I log in, I have lost 10 Soccer points from the current event. I began keeping records in order to confirm the same, and I can confirm, for the last 3 days, I have logged in to find I am 10 points less than the day before. Why have the events if you are going to take from what has been earned?

DeletedUser114193

since my posting this morning, on 2 occasions today, I have won medals, 25 and now just 15, yet I am still on 769 medals and not what should be 809 medals...what is going on with this game?

Agent327

Overlord
You can keep posting questions here, but this forum is mostly inhabitat by players. They can not answer you. Put in a Support Ticket.

DeletedUser112745

Please click the support link in my signature or the support button in your game settings. An in-game moderator for your world will take a look at your account.

As a player, I have not noticed what you're noticing.