• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why do I keep being dropped from my guilds?

DeletedUser107426

I've joined a guild in Noarsil, spend a week or so M/P everyone in the guild every day as well as investing FP in GB, then I logged in to find I am no longer part of the guild - no reason, no warning. So I joined another guild and did the same on a daily basis (M/P, FP for GB) but on logging on this evening my guild members have disappeared - no reason, no warning. Any ideas?

DeletedUser1094

I don't know the specific reason for your guild-problems, but if you are using a handheld device and can't use the in-game message system...that can be the reason.
If you do not reply to messages from guild-leaders, they may see it as you are ignoring them...and might kick you.

DeletedUser107426

I don't know the specific reason for your guild-problems, but if you are using a handheld device and can't use the in-game message system...that can be the reason.
If you do not reply to messages from guild-leaders, they may see it as you are ignoring them...and might kick you.

Yes Dael, I think you have hit the nail on the head. I only use my tablet to play so don't play through the browser. When I logged into Noarsil via the website this evening I see that there were messages for me and the guild founder said some of my trades were unfair and I should change them but as I don't play online I didn't know about these messages therefore didn't change my trades. I only discovered this a short time ago when I went in search of another guild. Oh well that's the risk when only using handheld device to play - no "real time" activity unless I open and play via browser, but then my game lags dreadfully and the graphics are appalling :(

DeletedUser9168

......- no reason, no warning. Any ideas?

if you only play on the app there is no way for them to give you any reason or warning of being kicked. we have been promised messaging facilities on the app since its inception, but seem to be no nearer having it. It really makes it difficult to be a participating member of a guild without any means of communication. we tried using an outside messaging facility (skype) to include app players but it really wasn't satisfactory. until communication means are added to the app, those players using only or predominately the app to play FOE will always be 'second-class citizens' as far as guilds are concerned